AU: Fam Jam AU's

AU's for a group of friends aka family who probably all live together in a ridiculously cramped apartment and all love one another way too much. 

- "uh oh we ran out of chips and instant nooddles, time for an emergency trip to the grocery store at 1AM IN THE MORNING, and only one of us get's to sit in the shopping cart.'

- EVERYBODY CRAMMED INTO THE TINY PURIKURA PHOTO BOOTH and whoever is adding all those sparkly heart decorations needs to stop!"

- horror movie night and there's only one blanket so everyone crowds around sharing the sides and corners, limbs all tangled.

- water park AU? "don't you dare point that sprinkler at me, don't you fucking dare-"

-  the weekly super smash bro's/mario kart house tournement and how it's always those two battling for the top spot. 

- "alright who ate the last piece of chocolate cake, I though we all agreed to to share it?!"

- taking up an ENTIRE SECTION OF TABLES at the restaurant and end's up getting kicked out for "disrupting the public" (aka laughing way too loud at jokes and possibly playing with their food). 

- EVERYONE PILED ONTO THE BUS TO PICK UP MISSING MEMBER FROM THE AIRPORT. Loud hugging and chattering when said member shows up at the arrivals gate.