Chapter 29. Unexpected Turns.

Chapter 29. 

(Sarah’s POV)

I finished putting away the freshly dried towels and walked back down stairs. Niall had told me he was heading for a walk, so I said be back in an hour or so. He was deffinatly in a terrible mood, for some reason. He snapped at me a couple of times earlier this morning. I picked and pawed my brain for any reasons why, but nothing gave me a lead on what it could be. I went to the kitchen to fix some dinner. I decided to make a nice meal since it was just peeking 6 o’clock , for when Niall got back. I took down one of my Mother’s cook books from the cabinet shelf and went page by page, deciding on what I should make. I picked out some grilled chicken and parmesan, with a side of green beans. I went to the outside freezer hoping to see some chicken there, but of course my father cooked all of it. I stepped back inside and made a list of other ingredients I didn’t have. 

To do: 

1. Chicken breast. 

2. Provolone and parmesan Cheese. 

3. Cooking oil

Other things I might need. 

I finished writing and put my coat on. I wrapped my neck in a scarf and grabbed my fathers keys hanging on the hook in the laundry room. I put them into the ignition and pulled out of the drive way. I headed down the wet, slick, road and pulled up to a stop light. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall as the other cars went by. 

Nialler <3 <3 : Hey babe! Heading to the store, be back soon! I have a surprise for you! So in that case, stay out as long as you desire!J I loveee you <3

The light turned green and I pressed on the gas petal. The engine raved and I was heading down the highway. I searched the radio for something decent to listen to as I drove. 

“And now for The Script’s Man Who Can’t Be Moved” The radio host stated threw the loud speakers. 

“YES!” I yelled in joy. I loved this song. Before I knew it, all the lyrics came out of me as the song started bellowing through the car.  

“Going Back to the corner where I first saw you

Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move

Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand

saying, "if you see this girl can you tell her where I am"

Some people try to hand me money, they don't understand

I'm not broke I'm just a broken hearted man

I know it makes no sense but what else can I do

How can I move on when I'm still in love with you

Cause If one day you wake up and find your missing me

and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be

Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet

And you'll see me waiting for you on our corner of the street

So I'm not moving, I'm not moving

Policeman says, "son you can't stay here"

I said, "there's someone I'm waiting for If it's a day, a month, a year"

Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows

If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go