Chapter 20. Past, Presant, Furture.

 .Niall’s POV.

I quickly packed my stuff, which mostly consisted of just throwing stuff into a suit case. Suddenly I hear someone come into my room and shuffle next to me, not to my surprise it was Lou. 

“Where are you going, mate?” Louis looked at me puzzled.

“To New York.”

“What? Why New York?...wait, Sarah’s there.” He finally put the pieces together and answered his own question. “But, our flights tomorrow to have some time off. Why are you leaving tonight so suddenly? Can‘t you wait till tomorrow to get on our flight?” 

I zipped up my case and ran a hand through my tousled blonde hair.

“Some stuff happened last minute at Sarah’s collage, I need to help her take care of it. Look I don’t have time for questions Louis, I’m in a rush.” 

He looked at me strangely and just shrugged his shoulders.

“How are you getting past management? After all, we do have a radio show at 6 am tomorrow Niall. You can’t just miss it, they’ll be pissed.” 

He tried stopping me from walking out the door.

“Louis! I don’t have time for this! Please just tell them It was an emergency or something. Just cover for me!” I shouted a bit to loud.

He pondered on the offer, a softening smile spread across his face and he patted my back. 

“Niall, you owe me. Get out of here, go help Sarah, and don’t forget to tell her I said hello!” He finally came to a reasoning point with me. I took a deep breath and slid my head through a jumper and waved Goodbye to Lou on my way out.

“Thanks Louis! Your right I do own you!” I sped out the door and ran to the elevator. Just in time the door opened and a lady no older than 30 came out and smiled at me. I returned the gesture and let her out before I walked in. I pressed ‘Lower Level’ on the buttons and prayed that there were no fans outside. The sliding doors opened and a ding was brought to my attention signaling it was my floor and I stepped out. I turned the corner and sure enough there were girls outside from tonight’s concert.

“Shit” I mumbled under my breath. 

“May I help you?” The hotel’s front desk’s man ask me. He must have seen my frustration and walked over to me.  

“Um Yes. I am Niall Horan, and I’m from floor 6. As you may know those girls outside have been waiting for my band mates and I to appear all evening. With your help, of coarse, I was wondering if  I could some how get to the back entrance because I had told my driver to meet me out back. I’m kind of in a rush sir” 

He looked at me and to the girls, and did it again almost making sure I was telling the truth. 

“Um, right this way sir.” He motioned for me to come to a door I had past just a few moments ago. I followed him through, and we were in the kitchen. I was invited into the place by beef, chicken, and pasta surrounding me, the tangy, spicy, aroma was mouth watering. I continued behind the Front Desk Man who’s name tag I had just saw read, Richard Nicolson. We past many chefs in white garments carrying all kinds of various foods for people all over the hotel. We reached another door and we entered the other side of the entrance hall. 

“To your left when you hit the first hall. Then straight down, there is the back entrance.” He told me, his attitude and whole presents was as though he came from royalty. 

“Thanks Sir” I trudged down the hallway with my suitcase rolling behind my heals. Soon enough I reached the door and jumped into the backseat of our driver’s car.