Chapter 22. Keeping Secrets.

I woke up the next morning snuggled into Niall’s chest as my phone alarm came blaring through our hotel room. I pulled the covers over my head and cuddled farther into my boyfriends chest ignoring the obnoxious sound coming from my phone. I heard a chuckle from Niall as he awoke from his sleep.

“I don’t want to go to school today, can we take a rain check and just fly back home already?” I pleaded.

“Just one more day baby. You worked so hard for those tests I don’t want you to just give up now.” He pried the blanket from my hands revealing my sleepy face.

“AHHHHH, THE LIGHT.” I giggle as my eyes fluttered open. I rolled over trying to retrieve any of the blanket near me, but of course Niall was being a little smart ass and pulled it away as soon as I went to grab it.

“Too slow” He teased. 

“Hey! C’mon babe, 5 more minutes.” I begged  

“Fine. But you should be up and ready to go by the time I bet back here with breakfast.” Niall kissed my forehead and got up to put a shirt on. 

“Thank you Nialler. I love you!” I told him rolling back over into his warm spot where he was laying. 

“No problem, I love you too” He grabbed his wallet and gave me smile before exiting the room. 

I laid there for about 3 minutes trying to fall back asleep but it was hopeless. I tossed and turned, until my blackberry started playing my alarm again. I gave up and turned snooze off knowing I was going to have to get ready for day. I lazily walked into the bathroom turning on the shower. Warm water droplets came down from the nozzle and dodged my hand as I waited for the correct temperature for my liking. I undressed and hopped into the warm water, it came water falling down my body waking up all my senses. Today was finally my last day until Christmas break and Niall and I were going to get that teacher fired after school before our flight. Niall eventually convinced me that bringing this up to the police would be a good idea. I pulled my fingers through my hair rinsing any remaining shampoo out of it. I washed up my body and turned the shower off as I stepped out to get towel hanging on the towel rack. I wrapped up and went to get dressed, I unzipped my suitcase and pulled out a pair of jeans and a NYU sweatshirt. I grabbed my underwear and bra as well, I matched my jeans and sweatshirt with a pair of White Toms and got dressed. I ran a brush through my sopping wet hair and turned on the blow dryer. The warm air came blowing through each strand, after about 10 minutes of that I fishtailed my hair to the side leaving my bangs casual. I applied natural make up, not really wanting to go ‘all out’ and brushed my teeth. Finally after about an hour of getting ready Niall came in with a box of pancakes and a bowl of fresh fruit. 

“Sar, I’m back.” He called, I spit back into the sink the last of my toothpaste. 

“Coming!” I sing songed, walking  out of the bathroom holding all my essentials packing them back into my bag. 

“Ay sweetheart, You look cute!” He pecked my cheek while I was bending down zipping up my bag. 

“Thanks Niall, Lets eat” I got up opening the box of pancakes. The air changed to a warm, sweet smell as I picked one up biting into it. 

“Awe, babe thanks for picking up the food, it’s wonderful!” I said after chewing. 

“Anything for you” He bit into some kind of cubed melon.

“So when is out flight?” I asked.

“7:10, so when school lets out, we half to hurry to the police station and get that all done before 6 so we will be on time for our flight.”  He informed me taking a pancake off the stack.