Chapter 3. A Promis For Good Luck

Chapter 3. Good Luck and The Last Text.

       I woke up, sun shining through the window highlighting every dust might in the room. I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes and totally forgot I spent the night at Niall's. I lifted myself off his leather couch and assumed Niall went up stairs to get ready for the audition. I picked my phone off the coffee table and checked the time, 8:53 am. I went up stairs and knocked on Niall's bedroom door. No answer, I knocked harder, no answer. I opened the door and sure enough there was a blonde haired Irish boy passed out on his bed. I laughed quietly and quickly realized he had to be out of here at 9:30.

     I jumped on the bed and yelled," TODAY IS THE DAY NIALLER! GET UP! KATY PERRY ISN'T GOING TO WAIT FOREVER!" I then slapped him in the head with a pillow. A very annoyed groggy Niall awoke from his sleep and said "Get out! I'll be up in a minute! Tell my mom to get ready as well alright?"

     I nodded smacking him on the head once more before leaving his messy room. I walked into the kitchen where Maura was, and i repeated what Niall had told me to tell her. She said alright and she offered me breakfast and with that we both sat down and ate. I went back up to tell Niall good bye and good Luck before leaving their house for work.

"Hey Nialler, I have to say my goodbyes now in order to get ready for work on time!" I said between the door and my face. As soon as he heard that he opened the door and a sad little Irish boy said "Sarah, I..I...I can't do this." He embraced me into a hug.

"Sure you can, don't doubt yourself lad!" I murmured just loud enough for him to hear me. "Sarah, I'm going to miss you incredibly to much!!" He squeezed me once more and pulled away looking at me with those blue eyes.

"Nialler I'm going to miss you too. Promise me you wont possibly forget me in a month?" I giggled underneath my now fresh tears.

"How could I?! You're my best friend Sar. Now I'll Text you every day. Promise."

      He wiped a tear off my cheek and started again "Don't cry, you'll get to see me on TV and we will call each other every damn night, alright PROMISe?" He made me feel better. I spoke up. " I Promise Nialler." I hugged him one last time and kissed him on the cheek. We gave each other a reassuring grin and I left the door saying "Good Luck Niall..." and that was it. Over.

     I went and hugged Maura good bye also and I was off, for a whole month without my best friend. I silently a cried a bit on my drive home to get ready for work.

     I arrived home with 30 minutes to get to work. 'Alright Sar, get a move on, shower, clothes, food, and leave.' I thought my plan to myself. I jumped in the shower and let it wash away all my sadness for Niall Leaving. I let it wash away everything on my mind. It felt good. But one stray thought lingered in the back of my mind. It was weird and unsatisfying. To think of Niall like that nooo....not possible. I blew it off and got back to my plan. I stepped out of the shower, soaking the shower mat beneath me as I reached for my towel on the sink. I dried off and stepped into the cool air of my bedroom. I pulled on some skinny jeans with a baby pink blouse and a white cardigan. I pulled a heart shaped necklace over my head and then blow dried my hair. My hair is auburn with some waves here and there, it is very difficult to deal with some days. I grabbed my apron and took an apple from the shelf, I bit into the apple as I locked up the house. My family and I owned a condo but nothing to extreme, it was nice for our home though. I mean we had always been comfortable with money. We were never rich, but never poor either, sorta smack dab in the middle and a bonus considering I was an only child so it was nice. My parents and I are living on the other side of town closer to their job and Niall is on the opposite side, Yes, frustrating sometimes. My parents are currently visiting my grandparents for their 58th anniversary and are gone all week. I wanted to stay home because I didn't want Niall to do this audition on his own and I wanted to be there when he left. Ugh. That reminds me, my best friend left me for a whole freaking month. Why does this have to happen to me? Grrrr. Maybe I'm being selfish, stop it Sarah and with that thought I decided to text him.

'Hey Nialler! How's everything going? Good I hope!!:) xx.'

It sent.

I turned the key to my car and drove to the bakery (I work there). I opened the car door and slammed it shut. I stuck my phone in my pocket, tied my apron, and opened the bakery's doors. Of course being welcomed in by the sweet sensation of smells from all the yummy treats being made. I walked behind the counter rearranging cupcakes as I walked past. I changed the sign to open and my day officially started with out a text back from Niall. My heart sank with every hour that gruelingly went by that day.

*************************************************************

~Hey Guys! The next chapter is where EVERYTHING starts. OOOO so exciting! Tell your friends about the story! If i have any errors dont be shy to tell me, no matter how many times i read this i always find more-.- haha! anyway...hope you like it! BYEEE <3

Over and out. :)

~Emmy