Chapter 12. The Girl Named Rose.

I hid behind the corner watching what was occurring on the other side of the building. One of the players, I’m guessing the one that was missing, was with a girl and had pinned her against the wall viciously.

“What do you mean someone came and robbed us? You didn’t stop them from coming in or anything?!?!” The tall player hollered in her face angrily.

“I couldn’t” The girl whimpered.

The player didn’t have that, he was on a rage and brought his right arm up and walloped the poor girl on the side of her head.

"You worthless piece of shit, you should of protected my stuff. You selfish bitch. We. Are. Done.” He kicked her hard in the rib while she was already down on the ground.

“Kenny! Stop please. Your right, I’m sorry I’m worthless and selfish. Just please give me another chance, I have no where else to go!” She cried out to him in agony.

“Well you should of thought about that before you didn’t protect my stuff Rose. Were done bitch, get away from me. You don’t deserve me” He pushed her back down violently. Rose hit the ground and gave out one last pleading call to the ass hole.

“Kenny…please”

He just rolled his pathetic eyes and left her walking back inside the arena.

My heart when out to this girl named Rose, I felt so bad for her to have to deal with this and with that I shyly walked over to the sobbing girl in pain.

“Are you alright miss?” I kneeled down resting a hand on her back.

She looked up at me with pleading and worried eyes.

“Did you see that?”

I nodded biting my bottom lip.

“Oh, I‘m sorry”

She spoke. Make up stained her cheeks, she flashed her dark brown eyes my way and I struggled to find my next words.

“No, no, Don’t be Love. But for forgive me for asking, but do you have anywhere else to go ?”

Rose looked at the ground in embarrassment. There was no question about it, I was going to help this girl named Rose get back on her feet.

“Rose?” I asked softly rubbing soothing small circles on her back.

“Um, Uhhh, Not exactly” She left my gaze and placed her eyes on the road. I grabbed her hand gently and helped her to stand back up.

“I have a plan, come with me.” I pulled her arm a bit to walk back to the bus, but I was held back.

“Excuse me? But I’m not going to leave with someone I barely even know”

She looked worried and scared. I walked back over to her and began to introduce myself properly.

“Hi, I’m Harry Styles and I’m in a boy band. I like blazers and cats. Um…” I paused thinking more to say.

“I don’t know what else to exactly say Rose, I just want to help you out. So please and with all do respect miss please consider taking it”

She pondered on the statement slash invitation I had just said to her. Finally after some thought she walked forward allowing me to place my hand in hers.

Rose had dark brown hair and dark eyes, she was roughly 5,4 and was dressed in a work uniform I’m guessing. She was also obviously a new Yorker by her accent. I turned the corner of the building and sparked up a conversation.