Chapter 1. Nerves & Best Friends

Hey Guys! I have the whole story written out so you wont be waiting long till the next chapter! Comment on what you think! By the way, i dont really know what Mullingar is like, and if i Get anything wrong, SORRY. Not to mention its fiction soooooo.. yeah:) BYE LOVE YOU <3

 Chapter 1. Nerves & Best Friends

I walked up to the Horan’s door and Maura answered with a big smile one her face.

“Sarah! How’s the game go? Did you guys win?”

I had a basketball game about 30 minutes before I reached their house.

We won of coarse knowing I was on the number 1 team in Mullingar.

“Yes, We did! Thanks For asking!” I gave her a grin before stepping inside their home.

Maura was like a 2nd mom to me. Her and my mom (Chelsia) had been best friends since grade school which led to me and Niall’s friendship. Niall and I grew up together and how ironic enough, we both have the same birthday. I loved him with all my heart, he was like my brother I never had.

Maura told me Niall was up in his room practicing his guitar, so I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door .

“Its Sarah, can I come in?”

"Yep, Come on in.” “ His Irish accent went rolling through my ears.

“You nervous Nialler?"  I asked sprawling myself onto his bed.

“Very, What if they hate me Sar?” He replied worriedly.

“Niall, They will NOT hate you, do you hear me? You. Niall. James. Horan. Have an amazing voice.” I reassured him.

Of coarse he just blew it off and started strumming notes on his guitar. Typical Niall.

He was auditioning to be on X-factor, and I had full confidence in him making it threw the show. Niall’s obsession with Bieber always gave me a reason to smile also. He was always smiling and singing Bieber songs around the house as well. Just then Niall got up and left him room in a huff of anger and frustration. I got up from his bed also and pulled his jack wills jumper over my head. I knew Where he’d be anyway, he always goes to the big oak tree and climbs up to this ‘thinking spot’.

I walked over to the big tree across the street and sure enough Niall was there, in the tree, thinking.

“Niall, what’s the matter?” I asked climbing up the enormous tree.

“I’m just really nervous Sarah, What if I mess up? What If I trip and fall? what if Katy thinks I’m a complete idiot? What if I let Mullingar down?” tears were welling up in my best friends eyes and all I could do was make sure he new I was there for him every step of the way. I gave him a reassuring hug and let him relieve all of his stress.

“Will Nando’s possible make you feel a wee bit better?” I I gave him the biggest cheesy smile and added “I’m buying Nialler. I KNOW this offer you wont pass up!”

“Sarah, What would I do without you?” He smiled underneath his fresh couple of tears.

“Hmmm…Most likely to be a complete weirdo, would at Mickey D’s, Sitting on your couch with a bucket of fried chicken, and watching Forest Gump” I teased. He laughed, regaining his old self in no time at all.

“Your amazing Don’t forget that Nialler.” I said Climbing down from the tree.