ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁷

(Midoriyas POV)

We had been running for around half an hour. I'd estimate we've ran 5km, maybe a bit more. I can run about double that before getting tired. Kacchan was a bit behind me, jogging now. He looked a bit salty about it too. Probably because I'm actually doing something better then him.

The only issue is, my leg is starting to hurt. The wound I have should've been stitched up, but we just left it because I didn't want to burden someone like that. I think the thin scab has been tearing since I started running.

I looked at Kacchan, he was still running, I think he might stop soon. I think my leg was bleeding. I could feel something warm on my leg. Aizawa noticed, and when I got close to where he was he threw his binding cloth towards me. I felt my heart pump, then I pushed my foot hard into the ground and when I pushed off, I ran so fast. It looks like I appeared on the other side of the track.

The dirt had been kicked up into a big cloud of dust. I didnt pay much attention to it, I just kept running. I eventually came across Kacchan, he was on the floor coughing in the dust that I'd kicked up when I ran. Aizawa threw his cloth at me again, but I had sensed it before it could get to me.

I picked up Kacchan and used him as a shield. Aizawa ended up binding Kacchan instead of me. He was a bit disappointed when he realised a villain had fooled him once again.

I felt blood staining my pants, and when I looked down I could see the red liquid seeping through. Not that I really cared. The dust from the track had just about cleared, so I could see everything perfectly.

(Aizawas POV)

I could tell the brats leg hurt, he wasn't noticeably limping unless you looked closely. And now the blood was staining his pants.
'Aizawa sensei! He used his quirk, that's against the rules!' Kaminari yelled.
'That wasn't a quirk... that's his pure strength.' I muttered.

I heard everyone gasp.
'But he was faster than iida!' Someone else yelled.
It's true, he was. He just can't run as fast for long.
He was coming back around, so I got my cloth ready. But as I was about to throw is, he disappeared. Shit, he's done it again. A foot whacked into my head, really hard. I was falling but I did a handspring to get myself up.

That darn little villain. I looked around, only to see he was back on the track. I chuckled quietly, still very interesting.
I looked at all the students, they all had wide mouths.
'Oh, he does this..' I said, then I looked back at the field.

'Everyone! Come back in now!!' I yelled out to the three still running.
Todoroki, Iida And Midoriya walked over to me. Todoroki and iida were covered in dust.
'Todoroki, take the new kid to the nurse..' I said.
'Ehh?? I'm fine thanks. Maybe you should go get your head checked Mr...' He teased.

I looked at todoroki. He nodded and grabbed Midoriyas hand then began to wander off.
'Aizawa!' Midoriya yelled.
I looked over at Midoriya. He held his hand in a gun position.
'Bang.' He said.
A knife shot out of his hand, somehow. He was suddenly standing in front of me, he had caught the knife right before it hit my face.

'If you don't pay attention to your surroundings, it could cost you your life.' He said with a smirk.
He hit me on the head with the handle of knife, then the knife disappeared and he chuckled.
'Have fun then.' He said, as he walked off to todoroki.

(Todoroki's POV)

I walked with Midoriya towards the nurses office.
'Um.. you don't have to take me if you don't want..' he said shyly.
'It's fine.. your leg is bleeding...' I replied.
I stared at him. His eyes made him look broken, I mean.. he was wearing bandages on his arm, so maybe he is mentally ill or something.

We silently walked down the hallway.
'Um.. since you missed three weeks of school, I can help you with work if you need..' I mumbled.
He looked up at me, assessing my expression. Then his eyes went watery and he smiled.
'Thank you Todoroki-kun.. you don't have to though, that's your work...' he said.

'Well, the nurse has a healing quirk.. so she can fix you up easily..' I said.
'I don't want her to waste her power on me.. I'll just get a bandage or something...' he mumbled, scratching his head.
'You're not very good at accepting help are you..' I implied.

He shook his head.
'I mean, I'm not trying to be mean it's just people work really hard and taking that away from them is cruel, I'd Just rather not burden people like that..' he kept mumbling on.
'Hey.. what's your quirk? Aizawa sensei said it wasn't speed...' I asked.
He chuckled a bit.

'Hmm~ if I tell you you'll hate me though..' he said.
'What do you mean? How could I hate someone for having a quirk?' I asked. I stopped walking, he stopped and looked up at me.
'I'm quirkless.' He said, with a serious but blank face.
Quirkless? How did he get into UA?

'I'm sorry, but.. how did you get into UA if you're quirkless?' I asked cautiously.
'Because of my physical strength..' he answered and kept walking. I followed him.
'That makes sense... you did attack sensei twice... and succeeded kinda... ' I replied.

He nodded. When we made it to the infirmary, I opened the door. Recovery girl was sitting on a chair typing at a computer. She spun around on the chair and looked at us.
'Come in come in..' she said cheerfully.
We both walked in. She looked towards Midoriyas leg, then took his hand and sat him on the bed.

'What happened to your leg?' She asked while going through draws.
'Hmm... well I stabbed myself the other day, Saturday I think... and I guess the scab just broke?' Midoriya shrugged.
Eh?
'Eh?' She said, she looked over at him.

He tilt his head to the side.
'Could I Please have a bandage?' He asked.
'I can heal you..' she said.
'You don't have to do that.. you don't need to waste your energy on me..' he said.
'Nonsense! Take your pants off.' She said.

Midoriya took his pants off, I looked away. Even if he had boxers on, it felt awkward to stare. Recovery girl gave him a kiss, then cleaned the old blood away.
'Wow~ What an amazing quirk you have miss..' he said.
I looked back at him, he was pulling his pants on.
'Do you want to rest a bit? My quirk uses up the energy of the person I'm healing...' She asked.
'No thank you, I'm alright.' He said with a smile

'Alright, off to class then..' she said.
Midoriya bowed, then waved and we left.
'How much longer is the lesson?' Midoriya asked me.
'Um.. I think it's another 30 minutes..' I replied.
'Okay..' Midoriya said with a small smile.