ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁸

(Midoriyas POV)

It was the end of the day, so I made my way towards the staff room. When I got there, I knocked on the door. Aizawa opened it then grabbed my hand, dragging me into the room. It was empty, no teachers anywhere to be seen, but I could sense them.

'What's going on?' I asked.
'Attack!' Aizawa yelled.
A bunch of hero's jumped out from corners and threw knives at me. I caught them all between my fingers, then made them disappear into my shirt.

I ran under the table and concealed my presence, then held out my finger and shot one of them in each leg and arm, then I jumped out from under the desk and shot two others in the legs and arms. Aizawa threw his cloth at me, trying to bind me, but I kicked off the wall and launched myself at him. He dodged me so I had to hand spring back on my feet.

Midnight tried to wrap me up with her whip, but I grabbed her whip in my hand and pulled her towards me. I then grabbed her arm and threw her onto the ground. I sensed Aizawas binding cloth, so I rolled across the ground and flipped myself up onto my feet.

I sensed someone behind me, coming up to punch me, so I moved my head aside and grabbed their arm then flipped them over my shoulder and onto the ground.
'What are you doing?' I asked Aizawa, since he was the last one standing.
'Eh, we are all bored of not going out to hunt villains so we thought we'd hunt you..' Aizawa shrugged.

My aura filled the room, intimidating all the hero's. I felt mad, because all might wasn't here so I couldn't kill him. I forced all the hero's to sit on the floor in front of me.
'That's disrespectful towards a young student at his school. I cannot believe you ambushed me, I'm such an innocent child.' I teased.

'Also you all suck, only Aizawa was left standing you should go all out when you're up against me next time. I stabbed most of you with knives.' I said.
I ripped he knives out of all the hero's I stabbed and made them disappear.

'Now, If you'll excuse me, Aizawa and I have somewhere to be soon. I dont have time to play these infantile games.' I grabbed Aizawas collar and dragged him towards the door. He just waved at all the hero's as we left.

When we were out of the staff room, I pulled him onto his feet.
'It's 4:10 Aizawa, we've only got 50 minutes to get home, dressed and travel to their house. And don't go looking like a rat, try to look presentable please.' I said.

We walked back to Aizawas house, I pushed him towards the bathroom so he would shower.
'Go go, wash you hair and shave better.' I demanded. He sighed and walked into the bathroom. I ran to my room and got changed into a white shirt, and navy denim jacket with grey cotton long sleeves. I pulled on some black jeans and my normal shoes.

I brushed my hair a bit, then walked into the kitchen and whipped up some Dango. I shoved it in the oven, then walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.
'Aizawa! That's long enough!' I yelled.
'No! Five more minutes! I'm nice and warm!' He yelled back.
'Don't make me bash this door down!' I yelled.

'Your my child not my dad!' He yelled.
'Well start acting mature then!' I yelled.
I stormed into his room and walked into his wardrobe. I sighed. It was basically the same thing he wears to school everyday, but like, 20 identical versions. He didn't really have any nice clothes, but I managed to find a casual outfit.

I left his room and knocked on the bathroom door again.
'GET OUT OF THE SHOWER!' I yelled.
'NO!' He yelled back.
I kicked the door down, Aizawa hissed at me.
'Did you at least wash your fucking hair??' I asked.
'I'm not doing that!' He yelled.
I sighed and stripped into my boxers, then opened the shower door, walked in, and closed it.

'IM NAKED YOU IDIOT!' Aizawa squealed.
'Yeah, but your acting like a baby so I guess it doesn't matter!' I yelled.
I grabbed the shampoo and started to scrub it into his hair, then I grabbed the shower head and washed it all out.
'Ouch! Stop! it's in my eye!' He cried.
'No! Suck a dick!' I yelled.

'You cannot say that phrase during this situation!' He yelled.
I slapped conditioner onto his head and scrubbed it in.
'You're a fucking nightmare!' I yelled.
'Don't attack me!' He cried.
'Did you wash your body?' I questioned.
'You're not fucking doing that, get out! Adult abuser!' He whined.

He grabbed me and pushed me out of the shower. I slipped on some water and bashed my head on the ground. Aizawa gasped, then covered his mouth.
'You deserves that! Evil villain! Get out of my bathroom!' He said.
I grabbed my clothes, then flipped him off and walked out of the now broken door bathroom.

I ran to my room, changed into some dry boxers, and threw my clothes back on. My head was thudding, but I wasn't gonna be fucking late to this dinner.
I ran into the kitchen, took the dango out of the oven and placed it in a thermos container. I headed to the bathroom, and when I got to the door, Aizawa was putting on the clothes I gave him. And he almost looked decent.

He had a cream turtle neck woollen jumper and long grey jacket, then some black jeans and leather shoes.
'Brush your hair.' I demanded.
He glared at me. 'No.'
I picked up a hair brush and cornered him, then aggressively brushed the nots out of his hair. It was actually long, and quite nice hair. He just doesn't take care of it.

I blow dried his hair and brushed it again, it was so silky and long. I tied his hair up in to a neat low man bun. And the one thing he did do was shave nicely.
'I think we're ready.' I said. We walked out of he bathroom, over the broken door and into the living room. I looked at the clock, 4:55.

'FUCK! WE ARE RUNNING BUT DONT MESS UP YOUR HAIR!' I yelled.
I grabbed the dango and raced out the door. We both ran, down streets and such. Kacchans house is a 15 minute walk from Aizawas house!
'My hairs falling out..' he said.
'For fucks sake!' I yelled, I looked at him, his hair had fallen out. I quickly caught the hair tie and looked back in front of me. I bashed into a fucking pole.

'Oh shit, are you okay?!' He asked.
My nose started bleeding, I closed my eyes and healed it quickly.
'Lets go now!' I yelled.
He held out his arm to get rid of the blood.
'DONT GET THE JACKET BLOODY!' I hissed.

I pulled a tissue out my pocket, then wiped off the blood and blew my nose, then I ran again. We finally reached kacchans house and stood out the front. I looked at Aizawas watch. It was 5:01.
'Kill me!!' I yelled.
I tied Aizawas hair back up, then rung the door bell.

Kacchan opened the door. I put on my best, happy non exhausted smile, and squeaked, 'Hello!'