ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁷

(Third person)

After Aizawa ran off, Midoriya let out a sigh. His eyes faded and his smile flew away.
'What's going on?' Recovery girl asked.
'I was just distracting everyone... to make todoroki forget about a secret momentarily, I guess.. and the hugs were to cover up the action I pulled on him..' Midoriya explained.

'I don't get it..' she said.
Midoriya jumped onto the floor, then walked over to a bed.
'I'm gonna nap... my energy is drained..' He said.
'Are you okay?' She walked over to him.
He sat on the bed and smiled.

'I'm fine.. just got no energy..'
She reached up and placed her hand on his head.
'Then, get some rest, I'll get you a healthy energy drink...' she said.
Midoriya nodded, then laid on the bed.
'Thanks..' he mumbled.

She walked off, and it wasn't long before he fell asleep.

***

It was the middle of the first lesson, Midoriya had been asleep for around half an hour before He was given an energy drink. Recovery girl used a small pin to prick Midoriyas finger, then she sucked the blood up in a little machine. She began reading the complex information.

'I don't understand why your energy level is so low...' she said, looking surprised at the machine.
'It's fine.. I know why..' he yawned.
'Why?' She asked.
'I can't say, it's secret information...'

'Well, apart from that.. your iron levels are good, and your vitamin levels are okay...' she walked to a draw, opened it, hen took out a box of pills.
'Take one of these for the next three night, it may help regulate your energy levels..' she said, handing the pills to him. He took them with a smile.

'Thank you... then, I'll get to class..' He said, and he waved as he walked off.
He found his class doing physical training outside, and walked up to Aizawa. Aizawa looked at him.
'Are you better?' He asked cautiously.

'Yes, she said I was just very low on energy...' He said.
'Hmm.. you should stop using energy healing..' Aizawa implied, then he looked towards the kids.
They were playing baseball, but with quirks.

'Do you wanna play? There's still about 40 minutes left of the lesson...' Aizawa asked.
'Yeah, sure...' Midoriya stretched.
'You can join the batting team, then.. where Bakugō is.' Aizawa said.

Midoriya walked over to Bakugō and sat down.
'Did you get fixed?' Katsuki asked.
'Hm? She said I was low on energy...' Midoriya explained.
'Are you sleeping enough?' He asked.
Midoriya nodded.

Kirishima Pat Bakugo on the shoulder.
'Your up bro!' Kirishima grinned.
'Shut up! Don't call me that shitty hair.' Bakugo said as he walked up, taking a bat and a helmet. When he whacked the ball, explosions came out of it making it zoom flew the sky, along with the bat.

'DIE!' He yelled, as he ran for as many bases as he could. Iida was on their team, so the ball got back to the pitcher when Katsuki reached second base.
'Beat that shitty Deku!' He yelled.

Midoriya grinned, feeling competitive. He picked up a helmet, pulling it over his head, then he picked up a bat and walked to home base. He hit the tip of the bat in the middle of the plate, then held it up over his shoulder. The pitcher pitched it fast, but to Midoriya, it was slow. He swung the bat hard, smashing the ball over the whole playing field completely.

Iida zoomed after it. Midoriya placed the bat on the ground, then began to walk to first base. As he was walking, he released an intimidating aura. And it only grew stronger. He walked past the person at first base, they fell over and held their hands up in defence.