ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹¹

(Dekus POV)

I pulled on a pair of black trousers, and a white shirt that said 'Tシャツ' (T-shirt). I walked out of my room, and into the bar area. The blue haired man, I'm assuming is that 'Tenko' guy, was standing by the counter. Kuro was there, drying a glass behind the counter.

'Take a seat..' Kuro said.
I walked over to a stool and sat down. He sat a glass of hot lemon water in front of me. I sniffed it, then took a small sip.
'Thanks..' I mumbled.
A blonde haired girl came out of the hallway and looked towards me. He hair was in two messy buns, and she was in a girls school uniform. When she saw me, her face flushed red.

'Is this the new kid! He's so cute! Imagine how hot he would look covered in blood!' She grinned and held up a knife.
A guy covered in scars with black hair walked out and grabbed her shoulder.
'Don't scare the new kid.' He stated.
Go stab yourself with that knife.

I stood up and walked toward the girl. I grabbed her arm and pushed the knife into the side of my shoulder. It wasn't very sharp, so it was hard to pierce the skin, but I got it through.

Wait, what?

I looked at the knife.
'Oh.. I've done it again...' I muttered.
I shook her hand then pulled the knife out.
'Nice to meet you, I'm Deku..' I said unenthusiastically.
I looked at her, she looked quite shocked. I tilted my head to the side then looked at the other guy.

I grabbed his hand and shook it, then went and sat down. Everyone stayed silent. I felt a warm liquid travel down my arm, and seep into my shirt.
'Um... what are your names?' I asked.
'I'm Toga Himiko..' she blushed and stared at the bandages on my arms, then the blood staining through my shirt.

'Dabi.' The black haired man said.
I looked over at Tenko, or hand man. Handicap? Handjob.
'And you're Tenko?' I asked.
'Ehh? Call me Shigaraki.' He said.
I nodded.
Kurogiri walked over to me and began pulling off my shirt, I pulled it back down.

'W-What are you doing?' I stuttered.
'You're bleeding. I need to clean and dress the wound.' He implied.
I shook my head.
'Don't treat me like a child..' I said.
'You are a child, a child without parents.' He said.
'I have a mum, actually. I just chose not to burden her.' I snapped.

He paused for a moment, then looked at hand-...job. Handjob shook his head then grabbed my shirt, it began to turn to dust.
'Listen to your senpai's...' he said.
I watched the dust.
'I liked that shirt..' I muttered.
Kuro slapped a wet towel against my shoulder, it stung. I flinched at the pain.

'Hey, Shigaraki-sama... can you make me disappear too?' I asked.
'What? No...' he replied, in a confused tone.
'Ah, Pitty...' I mumbled. 'What am I even here for?' I asked.
'To work with us, to eliminate The symbol of peace. To throw the world into chaos and havoc... to eliminate the hero's...' Kurogiri said.
'Well, I can't do that without my dagger..' I mumbled.

'Come with me, I'll get you one..' Kuro said.
He walked off, I got up and followed him. He took me to a storage room, then he unlocked a cupboard and opened it. There were guns, whips, knives, daggers, every weapon imaginable.
'Take what you want..' Kuro said.
I stared at the daggers, then took out a really sharp one, it looked similar to my dads. Go kill someone.
I spun it on my finger then put it in my belt.
'Thanks..' I said, then pat him on the shoulder and walked off.

I put on a shirt, then a black jumper and grabbed my mask. I walked into the bar room and looked at handjob.
'Can I go kill someone?' I asked.
'Right now?' He asked.
I nodded. He shrugged and pointed at the door.
'If you want..' he said.
'Cool..' I mumbled.
Dabi put his hand on my head.
'I'm coming..' Dabi said.

I stared at him, then shrugged and walked to the door. Dabi unlocked it and we left the building. I looked around while pulling on my gloves. There were a few ally ways, the base is in the middle of the city. I walked down a side street and watched. There were a couple hero's going around. Some on watch, others chasing villains. I put my mask on and pulled my hood over my hair.

I saw a hero on watch, coming alone towards the side street. I grabbed their arm, and put my hand over their mouth so they couldn't scream.
'Huh, I know you... you're that new shitty hero...' I muttered.
The hero kicked me in the nuts, which hurt like a bitch. I decided to 'fall on my knees.'

'What are you doing brat?!' The hero yelled.
The hero spun around and tried to kick me over the head, but I grabbed his leg and pulled it up so he fell on the ground.

'Quirk; speed... when you have had enough food that turns into energy, you can run reaalllyy fast... how fun.. but- how can you run if you're on the floor?' I teased. The hero jumped up, his eyes began to glow blue. I took out my dagger and threw it so fast he didn't even noticed I'd moved. It hit him right in the skull, and it pierced through into his brain. He fell onto the floor. I ripped the dagger out of his head then craved my smiley face into his head.

'Geez... they aren't training their hero's very well...' I muttered.
Dabi walked over and lit the hero on fire.
'Guess not.. he didn't even get to use his quirk...' Dabi said.
'What a waste of a life...' I said, then I stood up.
I took off my mask, then Dabi and I walked back to the base.

When we got there, Toga leaped onto me.
'Oi.. I'm covered in blood, can you get off?' I asked.
'Even better~ you look extra hot covered in blood.. extra extra hot if it's your own blood!' She put on a crazy smirk.
'But I wanna shower...' I complained.
I walked off with her clinging to me. I went to the bathroom with a towel from my bag.

'Let goo!' I yelled.
'Can I cut you up??' She asked.
'Maybe later! I want to shower.' I said.
'Fine.' She pouted and jumped off of me. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind myself. I wonder when the last time I took a shower was.