ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁰

(Aizawas POV)

I was woken up from a nice aroma coming from the kitchen. I rolled out of bed and walked into the kitchen, Midoriya was up making breakfast.
'You're up..' he said.
How did he notice I was here?
'Yea... smells nice..' I said.

He sat a plate of pancakes on the table, with maple syrup on the side, a scoop of ice cream and some strawberries.
'Do you want coffee?' He asked.
'That would be great..' I said.
He walked back into the kitchen and boiled the kettle, I noticed he didn't have his sling on.

'Where's your sling?' I asked.
'I took it off when I showered...' he said.
'Okay, make sure to put it back on, the nurse wants to see you this morning...' I said.
He just nodded. He stared at the kettle, day dreaming. He looked really tired, like he hadn't slept at all. When the kettles little flicker think popped up, he flinched.

I looked back at my pancakes and began eating. Midoriya sat a cup of coffee in front of me, then walked off to his room. He came back out with his sling on, and his bag over his shoulder.
He walked back into the kitchen and started putting rice thermos' along with some kind of curry that he'd cooked up.

'When did you wake up?' I asked.
He paused for a bit. '4am...'
'Eh?? Why so early? You don't have to get up if it's taking you that long to cook... school doesn't start till 8..' I said.
'No I just... couldn't sleep...' he mumbled quietly.
I watched him, and didn't really know what to say so I just kept eating.

He eventually walked over and sat the thermos in front of me.
'Thank you... are you gonna eat breakfast?' I asked.
'I'm not.. hungry..' he said quietly.
He went to the kitchen and put the other thermos in his bag.

'You barely touched dinner last night... do you feel unwell?' I asked.
He nodded.
'I'm okay, though... I'm just not hungry..' he said.
'Do you wanna take the day off?' I asked.
'No.. I'm fine.. then, I'll go see the nurse..' he said.

He slipped his shoes on and walked out of the door.

Something is very wrong. He hasn't tried to kill me today, normally he would've tried 4 times by now. He looked exhausted, and wasn't being a brat. These pancakes are good.

***

I was in homeroom, doing attendance. Midoriya hadn't gotten to class yet.
'Iida is in charge, don't burn down the classroom..' I walked out of the class and towards the nurses office.
I kicked the door down, because I forgot it was a sliding door.
'Aizawa this is the second time you've done this!' Recovery girl spun around on her chair and looked at me.

'Whatever, call the maintenance later..' I said.
'Where's my so- I mean... where's Midoriya..'
she pulled the curtain from one of the beds away. Midoriya was asleep, with a wet towel on his head.
'He said he couldn't sleep all night.. and he felt dizzy... his temperature is a bit high, so I'm letting him rest for homeroom..' she said.

'He said he wasn't hungry too..' I added.
'It was probably the blood loss... and..' she walked over and picked up his arm, he'd wrapped them up in bandages again, but the one on his un cut arm was stained red.
'I think he cut again this morning maybe..' she said.

'Did you heal him?' I asked.
'I don't want to strain his body, he's already in a unwell shape..' she unraveled the bandage, there were a few shallow but fresh cuts. They were all red, but not bleeding. She picked up an alcohol wipe and gently dabbed his arm, he flinched and opened his eyes.

'Ahh- you don't have to d-do that..' he stammered in an uneasy tone.
'It's fine, can't let them get infected..' she said.
Midoriya looked up at me, his face went kinda sad. As if he'd done something wrong. He looked down and away from me.
'What's wrong?' I said.

'I'm sorry..' he mumbled.
'Ehh? Stop saying sorry... you should've come woken me up though, if you were going through a rough time...' I said.
He nodded. Recovery girl put wound tape on all the cuts, then wrapped his arm up in a fresh bandage.

'You sleep for my lesson, since it's first up... don't argue..' I said.
He went to argue, but stopped and nodded. I then walked off.

***

(Midoriyas POV)

I woke up around 10 minutes from the end of Aizawas lesson. I was about to get up, but I heard talking on the other side of the curtain.
'I haven't found anyone to pass One for All to yet, it's worrying.' A familiar voice said.
Was it all might?

'It has been three weeks since the term started...' recovery girl said.
'But I need to give it to someone so I can train them to use it, and I don't know who too pick. Some of the kids here are too powerful and don't need it... others are too greedy for power...' I think all might said.

'Maybe wait till after the sports festival...' She said.
I got up and slipped my blazer on, then pushed the curtain aside.
'I'm going to class.. thanks for your help miss...' I said in monotone.
All might was in his skeleton form, he looked startled when I came out.

'Don't worry all might, Ive Already seen you in this form...' I pat him on the shoulder and walked past him.
'That was a memorable day..' I said as I walked out of the infirmary.
One for all, huh. So he can pass along his quirk, does that mean he was quirkless like me? Yet he told me to give up on my dreams. What a joke.

I walked out to the fields, I saw Aizawa training all my class, so I walked up to him. He looked at me.
'Do you feel okay now?' He asked.
I just nodded.
'Well.. class is about to end so if you want you can head up for lesson two...' he said.

I pointed my finger at his foot.
'Bang..' a knife shot out from my sleeve and stabbed into his foot.
'Sounds good..' I said.
I used my foot to flick the knife back up into my hand, then I walked off.
'That fucking hurt..' I heard him mutter, but he had a smirk on his face.