ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁶

(Third person, after Midoriyas 'kidnapping')

Midoriya was thrown into a dark, empty room. Someone held their hand above him and began healing his wounds. Midoriya groaned and opened his eyes, then looked around the room.
'You're awake then.' Someone said.
Midoriya turned around and looked at the person. It was too dark to make out what they looked like.

'Who are you? Why is it so dark?' Midoriya questioned.
'I am the founder of the LOV, All for one.' He said.
'Oh! Nice to meet you...' Midoriya said.
'Yes.. I've seen your immense strength and talent... you're far more talented then most other villains. Impressive for someone who is quirkless..' AFO said.

'Well.. I work hard to be strong..' Midoriya scratched his head.
'I can help you become stronger, Deku. I can give you something that will make you even stronger, and give you even more options!' All for one said.
'Huh? How could you do that?' Midoriya asked.
All for one walked over to Midoriya and placed his hand on Midoriyas head.

'By giving you a quirk.' All for one smirked, his hand and Midoriya started glowing.
Power and strength began to rush through Midoriyas blood stream.
'What?' Midoriya stared blankly at him.
Vein-like appendages came out from AFO's fingers and attached themselves to Midoriya. It was one of AFO's quirks; forcible quirk activation.

Midoriyas eyes began to glow a teal colour, and the room around them did too. The walls began to crack and crumble in around them. AFO chuckled, but Midoriya started screaming.

For him, it felt like his body was being torn apart. He was using a foreign quirk, that was draining all his energy out of him, and he couldn't control it at all. The room lit on fire, then tornados put it out, then water began to fill the room. The water all shrivelled up into a ball and disappeared, then electricity shot out of Midoriyas body, and all the faces of the room were turned to ice.

Voices and thoughts of people around began to flow into Midoriyas head, then he could see everything happening at the USJ in his head. He began to levitate up into he air.
'S-STOP MAKE IT STOP!' Midoriya screamed.
The vein appendages disappeared, and Midoriya collapsed on the ground.

'Psychokinesis. One of the best quirks I have. It is the ability of mind to manipulate matter without any physical intervention! You can use telekinesis, pyrokinesis, aerokinesis, hydrokinesis, electrokinesis, cryokinesis! That means you can control, manipulate or create fire, air, water, electricity and ice!' AFO yelled.

'You can levitate yourself or others, you can read people's minds, and even control them through their minds! Energy healing, remote viewing through mediation as well as seeing the future, or predicting what'll happen. Oh! And also teleportation if you get really good at controlling the power!' AFO yelled, then began to laugh.

'I knew you'd handle it. If not, you would've just died. But you're still conscious! I underestimated you. Your job Deku, is to control that god like power, and destroy the symbol of peace. I want him dead. You're the only one who can get close to him. When people ask what happened here, tell them nothing about your new power, just say, you met me, then were sent back to continue throwing havoc over the school.' AFO pat Midoriya on the head.

'You can do that for me, yes? You wouldn't want to waste your mummy and daddy's quirk now, would you.' He smirked and picked Midoriya up, then took him out of the ice filled room.

Midoriya stared at his hand and said nothing. His mothers quirk? And fathers?
'I combined her quirk with another to change it from telekinesis to psychokinesis.' He said.
He laid Midoriya down on his bed then turned off the lights in the room.
'Sleep, Kurogiri will take you back to the hero's house in a few hours.'

The door slammed shut.

(Present time, Midoriyas POV)

I took another sip from the cup, my hands were trembling. From pain, from power.
'You met all for one?' One of the police men said.
I nodded.
'I couldn't see him well... but I only met him because he is the leader... he said he wanted me to continue throwing the school into chaos...' Midoriya said.

'I don't know why they are letting a villain like him go to a hero school. It's ridiculous.' One of the police men thought in his head.
I could feel my eyes change colour, because of my quirk. So I closed them so no one could realise, and took a sip of my drink.
'What happened after that?' The other one said.

'They let me rest because of what the nomu did...' I explained, 'Then Kurogiri brought me here..'
'Thank god they didn't hurt him..' aizawa thought.
I wanted to laugh. I fucking hate quirks. I don't want one. I want him to take it back. I can be great without one, and I was doing just fine. Now I feel far to full of power, I feel like I'll explode if I don't practice using it.

I also feel like I'll get murdered by AFO if I don't practice. Yet, I have to keep it a secret.
'Then, you didn't make any plans with them?' One of the police men asked.
'No..' I said.
'I bet he's lying. He's a murderer.' The annoying police man thought.
My head fucking hurts. I feel drained, and tired. I sunk into the couch and sipped on my drink.

I looked over at aizawa, he was deep in thought. Does that mean I'll hear what he's thinking?
'Should I make food for dinner? But I can only do pasta... should I order it? But we did that last night.. I don't want to make him make food..' he thought.
I sighed.
'Hey, Aizawa, can I make dinner..' I said.

He looked up at me.
'Oh.. if you want?' He said. I nodded and looked back down at the ground.
So, when I'm curious I can hear what people are thinking. That's only a small part of what he told me I could do, and what I did in that little room. The quirk he bestowed upon me is far to powerful. I don't believe it is something that should exist.

But if you use it to kill, you can protect all the people you care for. Or you could kill yourself.
I crushed the glass in my hand, the liquid spilled all over me and the glass shards fell everywhere. There was glass in my hand too, but it didn't bother me. What bothered me was the lemon getting in the cuts, extra torture.

'What's wrong?' Aizawa asked.
'Just a voice, sorry.. can I please go shower?' I asked.
'Um, sure... be careful of the glass, I'll clean it up.' Aizawa said with a proud dad face.
I nodded and stood up, then bowed at the police men and left to the bathroom.

I stared at the glass, I wanted it to come out. The shards started to glow, then floated out of my hand and hovered in the air. Telekinesis? I looked towards the trash can, then made the lid hover up and the glass shards fall in. I guess it is easy to control. Maybe the weight is different to control. I stared at the small bleeding wounds in my hand.

He said something about energy healing. By using my energy? I sat on the toilet seat and stared at my hand, then focused my energy on my hand. The cuts began to close up, then they turned into tiny scars. It worked, but I feel a bit dizzy now. Maybe if I use energy from other things, like electricity or matter. But right now I can't be bothered.

I took of my clothes, then jumped into the shower. I stood under the warm water thinking about what else I can do. I held out my hand and focused on making the falling water change directions, it worked. Then I made a water sphere, then I summoned my own water. I sat down on the floor in the shower and held my head. I felt dizzy, and I had a big headache. I've probably overused my powers. Hydrokinesis is easy, that's good.

I eventually got out of the shower, and wrapped the towel around myself. I used wind/aerokinesis to dry off my hair. I don't really want a quirk. It's fun, and cool, but I wanted to be a quirkless hero. That's why, I'll never use my quirk during fights. Unless I'm fighting all might, and killing him.