ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹²

(Dekus POV)

I've been with the league for about two weeks. It's not too bad, Dabi and I go out killing together, Toga is a bit annoying though. She always stares at me when I get back. If there's even a small scratch or cut on me, she looks like she might eat me.

Shigaraki is silent, but nice I guess. And Kurogiri is like the dad of the place, he keeps everyone healthy and prevents conflict. I guess I've gotten use to being here, and it's not too bad.

'Deku, lets go..' Dabi said.
I looked at him and nodded. We walked outside, I put my gloves on.
'It's Saturday... maybe we should kill some students...' Dabi suggested.
'Um, I only kill hero's...' I said.
'Hmm, okay then...' he said.

We walked down the street, Dabi stayed in the shadows but I didn't feel the need to hide my face much. There were a few villain fights, some hero's fighting and some on watch. There were also a lot of citizens shopping or out for walks.

I spotted a hero walking, I think I'd seen him before. I pulled Dabi down a side street and waited in the dark. I flicked through my note book, then I found him. Shota Aizawa. I smirked. What an easy target, with a erasing quirk. I pulled my mask over my head.

I saw him step near the street, so I swiftly grabbed his arm and threw him down the street. He crashed into a pile of crates, the bag he was holding was full of groceries. But, everything in the bag had fallen on the floor.

Aizawa stood up and looked at the groceries, then at me.
'Oi... do you know how annoying this is?' He said.
I smirked and pulled my dagger out of my pocket. I spun it on my finger then stood in a fighting position.

Aizawa sighed, I ran at him. He threw his binding cloth towards me, but I swiftly dodged them and ran up the wall. I backfliped off so I was behind him.
'You have a speed quirk?' He muttered.
Why does everyone think I have a quirk?? I don't need a quirk to be fast.

He spun around and glared at me, then tilt his head to the side. Why can't I erase your quirk- I bet he's thinking. I threw my dagger at him while he was thinking, and it flew fast. Except, unlike all the other hero's I've killed, he caught it.

'Some exceptional skills..' he muttered under his breath. He attacked me with his binding cloth again, except I swiftly dodged it again. But, he binded Dabi. He caught him of guard. He threw Dabi out onto the street on the open, and when the hero's saw him, they rushed over to capture him. Ha, that's why I hide my identity.

I used this as my chance to attack. I silently snuck up behind Aizawa, he turned around quickly and attempted to punch me but I hopped onto my hands and swung my legs tripping him over. As he fell, he pushed his arms over his head and backhand sprung back onto his feet.

I felt his binding cloth on my ankle, but I didn't dare take my eyes off him. He pulled on it, making me fall. I quickly pulled a knife I kept up my sleeve out, then cut the cloth. I flipped myself back onto my feet and began kicking off the narrow walls. I made it to a window frame, where I crouched and stared at him. I put the knife back up my sleeve.

He was a difficult one to kill, but I feel like im finally training.
'You know, your different to other villains, 'smile'... you actually know combat, you don't rely on that speed quirk of yours.. it makes this fight much more interesting..' he said, in a grumpy but satisfied tone.
He called me smile? What a pathetic name.

I jumped down in front of him.
'Same to you, 'Eraserhead,' I've yet to kill a hero that can actually fight..' I said.
He held out his hand to shake.
'Then, lets shake on a good fight, smile... then I'll defeat you and hand you in...' Aizawa said.
I smirked behind my mask.

'Yes..' I said.
I held out my hand, but before I shook his hand, I slipped out the knife and sliced his hand and arm open. I then quickly jumped up in the air and spun simultaneously, my foot aiming for his head, except when my foot was where his head was, he was gone.
'Shit..' I muttered.

I felt a foot Kick me hard in the back. I went flying forward, but then I was wrapped up in his binding cloth. It was so tight, I couldn't move. Aizawa walked in front of me.
'You surprised me... I thought I'd be able to bind you up before you could do anything, but you were fast. I underestimated you..' he said with a smirk.
'As if I'd fall for a hand shake trick..' I spat out, though I could barely breath.

'But you did a reckless move, even if you are fast, I'm a pro hero that went to UA... you shouldn't underestimate hero's.' He said.
He put his hand over my mask.
'Now, who are you really...' He said.
He pulled my mask up and off my head, which made my hood fall off. I quickly looked down so he couldn't see my face.

He grabbed my hair, and pulled my head up then stared at me. Instead of looking happy, he looked upset.
'You're.. Izuku Midoriya...' he muttered.
I glared at him, then quickly kicked him in the stomach. The cloth loosened. I managed to get out of it, before he could regain composure.

'Don't fucking call me that.' I spat.
Aizawa watched me for a bit, then before I could notice anything I was back binded in the cloth.
'Let me out!' I screamed.
He walked over to his shopping and picked it up. What's he gonna do? Hand me in? Kill me? How do I escape?

He began walking away, down a ally way. He pulled me along. As much as I struggled, I couldn't get away. He was strong, and I felt weak. So weak. So weak. Disappointed in you. You were captured again.

My shoulders fell. I stopped struggling to walk.

I cannot believe, you even failed a second time at being a villain.

You should just k-kill yourself... failure!!

I stopped walking I just froze. Aizawa turned to look at me. I saw a leaf, fly past his head. It flew down and landed on the ground. An outcast. I felt like his eyes, the hero in front of me, his eyes were... judging me. He was, judging me. I was, a failure and an outcast.

One that should DIE.