ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁷

(A/n- I swear five seconds ago I was on 500 reads, now 600 aaaaaaa stop making me smile in public) (wait its 700 now it's only been 12 hours aaaaaaaaaaa) (AaaAA now 900?!)

(Midoriyas POV)

The four of us had finished breakfast and were walking towards UA. I have an appointment with recovery girl this morning, and apparently body guards are required.

This could be because of another possible kidnapping, or a possible murder scene committed by yours truely. Not that I really mind much, I'd just rather not be seen with a pile of hero's.

When we made it to recovery girl, she sat me down on a chair.
'I had a look at your blood. It's as Aizawa thought, Shigarakis DNA was in the serum, and it acts as a form of obedience. There are also aspects that could make you confused, possibly working to effect the voices in your head?' She asked.

I nodded.
'Yeah... and the reason for the drilling in your head could be due to the fact they pushed it in you so fast, or just a side effect of you body taking it through your blood and to your CNS...' she explained.

'Ah, that makes sense...' I mumbled.
'I've created something that cancels the effects, put its intravenous therapy instead of what they did... since I don't want it to cause harm...'
'Alright... thank you...' I mumbled.

'Wha- intravenous? What's that? What's a CNS?' Aizawa asked.
'What? Are you dumb? The CNS is your Central nervous system, your spinal cord and your brain. And intravenous therapy is an IV? A drip? Y'know?' I explained.

'Oh...' Aizawa nodded in an understanding manner.
'Lay down on the bed then... we can get started now..' recovery girl said.
'Now?' I exclaimed.
'Yes, it takes around 40 minutes to complete. We should start as soon as possible.' She said.

'Midoriya, it's me... I'll probably only last 40 minutes...' The girl in my head called.
I nodded.
'Okay...' I said aloud.
'Great!' Recovery girl said, then she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bed.

I gasped, I wasn't talking to her! I hate needles. I sighed and laid down on the bed.
'Ah, you might have to heal him, his arms are covered in scratches and cuts...' Aizawa mentioned, all might nodded.

'Eh?' I mumbled.
Recovery girl gave me a kiss on the head, then my arms felt lighter. All might pushed Aizawa to recovery girl.
'Him too... please...' all might said.

'No it's okay..' Aizawa mumbled.
What happened to Aizawa? Recovery girl went and kissed him, he let out a sigh.
'Whatever, I'm sleeping.' Aizawa mumbled, then walked over to the other bed and flopped onto it.

Recovery girl picked up a bag full of a pink liquid, then hung it on a drip stand. She held up a needle, I flinched. It was big, and had green plastic on the end. She placed the needle on a tray that was next to her, along with another long tube thingy.
'Calm down, this is only 18 gauge cannula...' She smiled and grabbed my arm, then unraveled the bandages.

'That, is staying in me for an hour?' I pulled my arm towards myself from the discomfort I felt.
'40 minutes. It's only 32mm long... you'll probably fall asleep anyway...' She grabbed my arm and put a tourniquet around it. 'Toshi, come help.' She said.

All might walked over to her. She handed him a big, clear bandaid, he took it.
'When I push it in, you put that on when I say..' she explained. She pulled on cloves, then disinfected the middle of my lower arm.

'No! Why are you letting him help? He's not trained!' I panicked.
'Stop stressing, IV's aren't big deals.' She said.
She held my arm down, and picked up the needle. Before I could argue anymore, she pushed it into my arm.