ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁹

(Third person)

The hero stood on one end of the courtyard, the villain on the other.
'First one to surrender, or be unable to move wins. No quirks.' Midoriya smirked.
'Please! As if a child could beat me!' Endeavour spat.

'We'll see.. then, ready? Go.' Midoriya said.
Endeavour ran at Midoriya with a punch. Midoriya dodged it seconds before it hit his face.
'See that's a horrible move and everyone does it..' Midoriya sighed, then grabbed endeavours arm and flipped him into the ground.

'There, you're on the ground.' Midoriya smiled.
Endeavour jumped up.
'You must've cheated! Did you use a quirk?!' Endeavour yelled.
Midoriya chuckled with an evil grin.
'Don't assume such things...' Midoriya said.

Endeavour tried to grab the young boy, but when his hands reached him, he had disappeared.
'Ah?! You used a quirk!' Endeavour yelled.
'Wrong.' The villain said.
Endeavour spun around, Midoriya was holding a knife to todorokis neck.

'If you don't know how to fight without your quirk, how will the civilians be safe? Or someone you're protecting..' the knife spun around Midoriyas finger, then disappeared.
Midoriya slowly walked towards the hero with his hands behind his back.
'Well? I could've just killed him. Easy, one stab up the jaw, goes right through the brain.' Midoriya chuckled.

He manipulated his aura to make it thick and heavy, it surrounded him and began travelling through the courtyard. It made him seem intimidating.
'As if someone like you could kill a person!' Endeavour laughed, but frowned when he was hit by a wift of the villains aura.

Midoriya disappeared.
'Oh, I'm sure you've heard of me..' The villain spoke.
The hero spun around, but Midoriyas voice kept moving around without a presence or a noticeable medium.
'From the police perhaps?' The villain chuckled.
Endeavour began to sweat. He looked around frantically, trying to find the boy.

'I'm Izuku Midoriya or...'
his voice kept moving every time he paused.
'You might know me as Deku; or possibly, smile.'
Midoriya appeared standing on the hero's shoulder. His eyes were almost glowing because of his evil expression.

Endeavour glared at the villain.
'You're that.. child villain...' endeavour stammered.
'Child? Is that how people talk about me..' Midoriya sighed, then jumped off of the hero.
'Anyway. If you want to get anywhere near the number one hero spot- you'd have to beat a child like me...' Midoriya smirked.

'I'll... I'll kill you, right here and right now!' Endeavour yelled.
'Father stop!' Todoroki screamed, holding out his hand desperately.
Endeavour held out his hand, mountains of flames shot out of his palms and towards the villain. The hero didn't put his hands down for a good 20 seconds.

But, when the smoke cleared, there was no corpse, not even a bone.
'What?!' Endeavour yelled.
'Oh hero's are quite dumb...' a villain called.
The hero spun around. The villain had both todorokis arms behind his back, and was holding a knife. The tip of the knives blade was piercing the skin of the hero's son, right in the soft part under the chin.

'One push and boom- your sons dead...' Midoriya chuckled, his eyes wide with lust for blood.
'Also... your arms bleeding, hero..' Midoriya smirked. He took the knife away from todoroki, then made it disappear. The hero looked at his arm, there was a big deep slice along his lower and upper arm.

'You brat! I'll kill you one day! You should be in prison!' The hero yelled, then he ran off.
Midoriya looked towards todoroki.
'Sorry.. almost fake killed you twice..' Midoriya said.
He put his finger on the small cut he gave to todoroki, then healed it.

Todoroki smiled, then began to laugh.
'I've never seen him look so desperate!' Todoroki smiled.
Midoriya smiled.
'I'll buy you lunch, pay you back for nearly killing you twice..' Midoriya began to walk to the door. Todoroki followed.