ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁴

(Third person)

Aizawa got up and ran towards the boy. He wondered how he could capture him if he could use such skills. He again, threw his binding cloth towards the boy, but Midoriya grabbed it in his hand.
'Please, leave me be villain.' Midoriya said.

'No way in hell, kid..' Aizawa said with a smirk. Before Midoriya could say anything, he was wrapped up tight in the cloth.
'You're not the only one with sneaky moves...' Aizawa said. He walked over to the boy and grabbed his arm, then released the cloth. He tied Midoriyas arms together, Midoriya didn't fight.

Aizawa pulled Midoriyas hood over his head, then walked with his arm around him.
'Look, kid. I don't care if you've killed hero's... if they died in your hands then they were too weak for their work.' He said.
'Youre calling me weak?' Midoriya asked.

'No, you're stronger than all the kids in my class... except, your not strong in the head. You'd make quite a troubling villain if you weren't mentally ill. But you'd also make a good hero..what I'm saying is, a 15 year old bet a pro hero, that's the bullshit I don't understand...'
Midoriya clicked his tongue.
'Well all might told me to give up on becoming a hero, because I'm not good enough.' He spat.

'Hmm? You met him? I'm sure you've changed a lot since then... .' He explained.
'No, I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about me.' Midoriya complained.

'Look, kid. I'm gonna do my best to keep you out of a mental hospital, with some negotiation. I think you'd make a good impact on class 1A...' Aizawa said.
'Eh?' Midoriya said.
Aizawa said nothing, but had a small grin on his face.

***

Aizawa had taken Midoriya to his house, and was making phone calls. Midoriya sat awkwardly in the lounge room, holding a gauze and ice pack on the wound in his leg. Aizawa walked into the room after about an hour of talking on the phone.

'Oi... I'm fostering you now, so you live under my roof, with my rules. You'll attend school at UA, in my class, under constant supervision.'
'Huh? Why UA? I'm not gonna become a hero.' Midoriya implied.
'Well, we will see how that changes... i recently expelled a kid, so it works. I think you'll do a lot more work in helping the class fight, like how you use Ki, and how you can conceal yourself, and how you change your aura. You've also learnt to use your speed quirk well, not only in moving, but in your acti-'

'I'm quirkless.' He said.
'..What? No you're not... you cant run that fast when you're a normal human.' Aizawa said.
'I don't know how I do it, I just do.' He said.
'You're quirkless?' He said again.
'Yes, so I'm not going to UA and I'm not becoming a hero.' Midoriya sighed.

'Yeah, well... you're not attending UA to become a hero... you're attending because you need an education, and because you're a better fighter than everyone in my class. You have potential, even if you spend your days attacking my students, I don't care...'

Midoriya said nothing.
'Also, you attend therapy every week, on a Monday afternoon at UA...'
'No, I'm not doing that. Also, the league will be looking for me.' He stated.
'The league can't get into UA, and we have our ways to avoid them coming.' Aizawa explained.

'Well that's enough chat, lets go to the shops and get you some stuff for your room.' Aizawa said.
He grabbed Midoriyas hand, then dragged him down the hallway of the large house.
'My rooms here, yours is down the end.'
'What makes you think I won't run away?' Midoriya asked.

'Well... I have my ways to track you..' Aizawa smirked.
Midoriya shivered. Aizawa opened a door, in the room there was a double bed, a desk, a walk in wardrobe and a small bookshelf. It was a big spacious room.

'Why are hero's so rich?' Midoriya asked.
Aizawa whacked his hand on Midoriyas head.
'Let's go then, you don't have any clothes...' He said.

***

(Aizawas POV)

We were at the mall, eating sushi. We had already brought him some casual clothes, but he preferred a black jumper and black pants. He was actually a very kind boy, he didn't want me buying him lots, because he said it's 'your hard work that earned you that money.' When I told him I'd give him a weekly allowance, he started freaking out saying he couldn't let me do that.

I'm starting to think he's a very shy kid, when he's not in a depressed state.
'You won't go to school Monday, I'll have a talk to Katsuki Bakugo about your transfer.' I said.
'Momo.. Yaoyorozu? I think... is in your class.. she also might remember me...' he mumbled.
'Oh, I'll talk to her too...' I said.

'Just So you know, I'm not hiding the fact I'm a villain while I'm there.' He said.
'I think it'd be better that you do hide it... just, say your behaviour can be nasty or something..' I suggested.
He thought for a moment then nodded.
'But, I'll kill you all one day..' he said.

I smirked.
'I'm sure you'll kill some of them...'
'And you don't care?' He asked.
'If they can't defeat a villain, they can't be hero's. Especially someone who is quirkless.' I said.
'You're calling me weak again asshole..' he muttered.
I tilt my head to the side and smirked. What an interesting little man.

'Well, I'm quite upset that I had to actually put up an actual fight against a quirkless child, so.. you are very strong, like I said, you're stronger then everyone in my class.. they all rely too much on their quirks...' I explained.
Midoriya sighed. 'And if they ask about a quirk, what do I say? Lie, saying I have a speed quirk?'

'Tell them you don't have one.' I said.

***

We eventually went back home, he hung all the clothes we brought, then put away the groceries. He walked into the kitchen and put an apron on.
'What do you want for dinner?' He asked me.
I looked at him.
'Are you sure you're a villain? Cooking for a hero..' I teased.

'Shut up and starve.' He snapped.
He pulled stuff out of the fridge and started cooking.
I made more phone calls.

After about an hour, a knife flew past my face cutting my cheek. It lodged itself into the wall.
'Dinners ready.' He said.
I turned around and looked at him. He was in an apron, and a short sleeve shirt. Bandages covering his arms.
'Well?' He said.

He walked off to the table. I touched the blood on my face then smirked. I can't get enough of this kid. I went and washed my hands, he walked over and dabbed at the cut on my face with a tissue.
'Wow~ What a clumsy man you are..' he teased.
I looked at him, he smiled, but his eyes looked horrifying.

'Wow~ you smiled.' I teased.
He sighed and walked to the table. I followed.
He made a real Japanese meal. Miso soup, rice, fish, it looked great too.
'Thank you for the food..' I said, then I ate.
It tasted really good. But I didn't admit it.

He really is a kid. A messed up, kid.

Insane- A villain that can change (villain Deku/Dadzawa [BNHA]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें