Chapter 13

I included a Face Q of Anita in this chapter. I couldn't get the eyes right though... Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! By the way, I may not be updating for a while. I want to go back and add more detail and proof read a lot more. So, all of you out there who like to correct spelling and grammar, please let me know when I make a mistake! Thanks for voting and commenting!
KarateGirl124
🌜🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌛

Without thinking, I gagged Addie with a vine before she could say anything else. If she gave me away, there would be a lot of unanswerable questions in the Haven.

A ball flew across the room. I caught it and held it behind me until I felt it being picked up by Anita.

'That's seven." She whispered before she ran back to the walls. The only one she didn't have was May's.

"That's all of them!" I yelled to Coach Clair. "We have all of them!"

She blew her whistle and signaled for us to come to her and show them to her. Anita and May ran over to show her their collection. Another blow of the whistle ended the game.

"Good game you guys!" Came a voice from across the floor. Kim, Mark, and David were walking over. I released Addison, who glared at me before going back to May like a loyal puppy.
Anita came over and have me a high five, and we all headed back to the bleachers.

"Next two!"

---------------------------------------------

After dinner, we went back to our dorm building. Our dorm leader, a Ms. Brown, was going to decide who would participate in the competition for our dorm. She wasn't a teacher I had, but she seemed really funny.

"Alright, everyone, settle down. Thank you. Now, who would like to nominate someone to participate in the dorm game?" I looked around the room at who was raising their hands. There was a group of girls standing together, so I assumed they would be nominating each other. There was one of the more popular girls in school, her best friend, and me as well.

She called on us one by one. The group of girls all nominated a quiet girl named Mackenzie, the popular girl and her friend nominated themselves, and I nominated Anita. She hadn't been found once in the practice, and if she could do it again, we wouldn't lose a single ball.

The three made up our team. Ms. Brown told them to discuss their stratify for tomorrow's game, so I went back to my room and started my nightly brain search a few minutes early.

Something was different when I walked into the room. Nothing visible, but something in the back of my mind told me that someone had been here; maybe still was.

"Ella" I whirled around. No one there.

"In the bathroom. Lock the door so no one else comes in." Reluctantly, I did as I was told.I readied myself in case things came to a fight.

The second I locked the door, a girl who looked about seventeen appeared in front of me. Her hair was a strawberry blonde and her eyes were the same luminescent green as my own. If possible, she was even paler then I was.

"Oh my gosh! It really is you!" She said, and she burst into tears. "I thought you wouldn't get away! Did Mom and Dad show up?" She asked me. I backed into the door. Was this girl insane?

"I'm sorry, really I am, but, who are you?" I asked. She laughed at me through her tears as of I was joking, but then stopped when I didn't join in.

"Wait, you're serious?" I nodded in response. "Ella, it's me, Cammie. Your sister?" She said in a shaky voice. I simply shook my head.

"I have no memory before my first day of school here. I didn't even know I had parents, let alone a sister."

"No wonder you didn't know who I was. Its ok. If you want I'll go. I'm probably confusing you, huh?" She gave me a sad smile and began to disappear.

"Wait, no! I want you to stay and tell me everything! Like for starters, how do you just materialize like that? Do you teleport?" At this she reappeared. The sad smile was still there.

"No, I can't teleport. Only you can see me. I'm dead Ella. I died trying to protect you from-" She cut off abruptly, as if the words had been snatched from her mouth.

"That's weird. I can't say his name. Well, I guess I'll have to tell you everything but that. We were in the backyard, playing around with our powers. I was making it snow, because you always loved it when it snowed. You were making an adorable puppy and playing around with it in the snow. That's when he came.

" He walked through our back gate and I instantly got rid of the snow so he wouldn't realize we had powers. I stood in front of you and asked him to leave our yard. He just smiled at me in a sadistic way and said,'Not without Ella.' And he started towards us. I couldn't let him take you, so I called on a tiny tornado about three times his size and had it chase him around the yard. Then I grabbed your arm and dragged you inside. It was adorable how the puppy followed you. I took you into the basement and called Mom and Dad, who weren't home and told them what was happening.

"He was suddenly there and he took the phone and crushed it in his hand. I blocked the door the best I could. It was obvious he didn't want to show his powers, and He didn't want to kill anyone, though why I don't know. In the end though, I got killed. He stabbed me in the chest with a dagger. You must have been more important to him than not killing anyone. After that, I don't know what happened. I wasn't around to see it. " When she was done, anyone could tell that she was far away. Her eyes were foggy and distant.

"So mom and dad... have you see them in the spirit world?" Cammie just shook her head. "So they're still alive! That's great!" Again she shook her head.

"I've searched high and low for them, and all I've found was-... Right, I can't say his name. He's defiantly still alive, and he knows where you are. He's trying to figure out how to get control of you. What ever you do, don't let anyone control you. I can't tell you who he is, but he's closer than I like. Be careful Ella. We can talk again soon, but your roommate is coming back now." Sure enough, I heard the bedroom door open and Anita calling my name.

"Can I trust Anita? can I tell her about you?" She nodded.

"She's trustworthy. Mom could see the future, and she always said that after you lost everything, you'd find a true friend. I think that's her." She smiled.

Anita's voice called out again: "Ella are you here?" Cammie cave me one last smile and disappeared. I unlocked the door and went over to my bed. My best friend and I had a lot to talk about.