Chapter 6: Getting Some Pizza

Chapter 6:

"HEY I JUST MET YOU! AND THIS IS CRAZY! BUT HERE'S-"

I picked up my phone that was belting out Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. I hated that song which was why I set it as my ringtone. It would annoy me so much, causing me to answer the phone instead of leaving in ringing on the other side of the room. Don't get me wrong, Carly is an amazing singer, but trust me, after hearing that song about ten times, you go a little nuts. 

"Hello?" I groggily said. I blinked a couple of times so my eyes would adjust to the lighting which was basically just the damn sun shining through my windows. I had mistakenly forgotten to close the curtains last night which explains why I woke up with my face implanted into my pillow. It was so I wouldn't see the light. 

"Hey Cass." A familiar male voice said. 

"Why are you calling me so early in the morning? Damn you Niall." I muttered. I heard him chuckle on the other line. 

"Cass, it's nearly ten in the morning."

"Yup, that's why I have to sleep two more hours." I said. Noon was a good time to wake up. Just in time for lunch. Sometimes I didn't eat breakfast. It wasn't exactly my favorite meal of the day. Dinner was. I don't know why, but it just is. Most people love breakfast, but I'm more of a dinner person. 

"GET UP CASS!" Niall yelled. I flinched at how loud his voice was through the phone. 

"Dammit Niall. I just woke up. Let my ears adjust a little." I complained. 

"So I was thinking we could hang out today?" He said. "Just us two-"

"And Macy." I finished for him. "Right?"

"Uh yeah...My bandmates are also over here so we could spend time with them too!" NIall said. "It'll be fun...if you get your lazy ass out of the bed."

"No." I said. "Goodbye Nall. Good night."

"It's morning Cass."

"Whatever."

"Come on please! We can hang out then we could go get some pizza. I'll buy you a whole pizza to yourself!" Niall tried to tempt me. It was working.

"How big..."

"As big as you want."

"What time do I have to be ready?"

"I'll pick you up in an hour...so is that a yes from Cass?"

"Fine...yes." I said. 

"See you Cass."

"I will punch you if I don't get my damn pizza for lunch today." I said. 

"You'll get your pizza Cass." Niall laughed before hanging up. I dropped my phone and laid back on my pillow. Oh god I love my bed so much. I didn't want to move and feel the cold air hit my skin. 

Reluctantly, I rolled off my bed and my body hit the floor with a thud. I groaned and shivered. I liked sleeping in the cold so it's always freezing in my room. I slowly got up and made my way to my bathroom. 

At turtle speed, I picked up my toothbrush to begin my morning ritual. A lot of people have a series of steps they do each morning and night. I do that every single night. After completing my morning ritual, I went to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

It was pizza. I think I'll go with something very casual. I selected a dark navy blue sweatshirt with the word LOVE printed on the front in white. I slid on a pair of light blue jeans and decided on my black TOMS. I quickly, but carefully applied my makeup and tied my hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed my striped tote and put a few necessities in it before going to the front door with my Ray Bans in hand.