Epilogue

Epilogue:

2 Years Later

A lot of people dream of that fairytale wedding. The one where you wear the most beautiful white dress with a long trail, and holding a bouquet of glorious flowers. Then there would be your favorite band playing, and the bridesmaids would be your best friends, dressed in your favorite color even if they hated it. But most of all, you'd have your fairytale husband, the one person that you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with. 

Macy's wedding was no fairytale, but it was perfect to her nevertheless. To most people, it wouldn't be the fairytale they grew up imagining, but to Macy, this wedidng was her fairytale and no one could change that fact. It wasn't huge, with over 500 guests. It was a small wedding, about fifty people, max. Macy's parents weren't here, but she told me it was for the best. Her mum was stuck up, and she didn't like Matt. Her dad wanted her to get married to someone else and didn't want to witness his only daughter get married off to someone else. 

But Macy didn't care. Today was just for her and Matt. 

And my fiance would be the one walking her down the aisle today, and out of all people, Macy had chosen me to be her maid-of-honor. 

Niall was more than happy to walk Macy down the aisle, given the circumstances of her family situations. She was an only child. All her cousins were living in either America or France or some fancy country around the world. Obviously, Niall agreed. By now, he knew that Macy couldn't make a move on him, and she didnt want to either. Just watching her and Matt, her husband-to-be, I knew that it was love. The look in their eyes when they looked at each other was definitely love. 

However, I never expected Macy to ask me to be her maid-of-honor. After all, we had been both been through hell with each other. Always neck to neck. Now, she was better and I couldn't even tell she used to be an evil bitch. I thought she would have more friends that would love to be her maid-of-honor so that was the reason I almost didn't accept. 

Apparantely though, her old friends before Matt were the exact clones of the old Macy, and definitely were not invited to the wedding. Actually, almost no one at the wedding was really invited by Macy except for the lads of One Direction and the girlfriends. The rest of the people were relatives and friends of Matt. 

Because the wedding was small, the only bridesmarid was me, the maid-of-honor. And Matt only chose one groomsman, his brother. It was taking place in Matt's hometown, in the countryside, only about an hour drive from London. It would be taking place outside, and Matt's mum had a lot to do with the decor of the wedding, to take off Macy's stress. Up until the week before the wedding, she tried to convince her parents to attend, but they never replied to her calls, emails, or texts. 

"Stop picking at the dress," Francine scolded, "I know pink isn't your favorite color in the world, but for God's sake, stop it. You're gonna ruin the dress." Macy may not get the perfect wedding of her dreams, but she sure as hell would make me wear the damn pink dress even if her life depended on it. 

"Fine," I grumbled, "do you know if Macy is ready yet? It's literally been years. By the way, where's everyone else...they should be in their seats...Wait, aren't you supposed to be with everyone else?" I asked Francine. The wedding was about to start, and I was sure that Francine was supposed to be in her seat right now. 

"Shoot, you're right! What am I doing here?" Francine squealed, "I'll see you down the aisle and please, stop fidgeting with your dress."

"Fine, mother," I rolled my eyes, and Francine sprinted off outside to her seat, which should be next to Harry. I peeked out the window of Matt's parents' house, where Macy was currently getting ready. The ceremony would take place in their backyard, but Matt's family was a bit wealthy. Their backyard overlooked a pretty small lake, and the weather was perfect today too. The sun was high, but it wasn't hot enough to make people sweat. There was a slight breeze, and the flowers were in full bloom.