Chapter 28: Hit

Chapter 28:

"What do you want to do?" Niall asked. "Do you want to go back?"

"No," I replied immediately, "we didn't drive like three hours to get here only to spend an hour actually here. No, we're staying here longer even if we're doing nothing. At least we get a nice view."

"We could do something extremely corny like in the romance books," Niall suggested.

"Like what?" I chuckled. "Dance under the beautiful moonlight?"

"It's like you can read my mind," Niall smirked.

"No," I said, "I am not doing that. Do you know how cheesy that is? That's extremely cheesy! It breaks the cheesiness scale if that ever existed. Just no."

"Aw, why not?"

"Because I said no."

"Wow, you should become a lawyer."

"Shut up!" I laughed. "But I am not dancing. Especially when there's no music. That's just awkward- really really really awkward."

"No music is a lame excuse, but I have my phone with me. We can dance to that."

"No," I whined, "I don't wanna."

"Now you're just acting like a little three year old."

"So what?"

"Okay, up you go. I'm gonna make you dance even if you don't want to." He grabbed me by my two hands and dragged me to my feet. I tried as hard as I could to weigh myself down to he wouldn't be able to get me up, but that was a worthless effort.

"So what do you prefer? I got some One Direction songs, some Jason Mraz, the Script, the Fray, Adele, Ed Sheeran-"

"If we're going to dance, we are going to do it to Ed Sheeran."

"And not One Direction?"

"Well I already have 1/5 of them right in front of me- I'll pass."

I nearly squealed as I heard what song started to play. Nial tossed his phone onto the blanket, resting on the ground, but the music could still be heard although faint.

Give me love like her, 
'Cause lately I've ben waking up alone, 
Pain splattered teardrops on my shirt 
Told you I'd let them go...

Niall put his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked up at him, our eyes meeting- blue to brown.

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya, 
After my blood turns into alcohol, 
No, I just wanna hold ya...

We were so close, to the point where I felt his warmth radiate off his body. My head rested against his built chest.

Give a little tme to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around, 
All I want is the taste that your lips allow...
My, my, my, my, oh give me love, 
My, my, my, my, give me love

Give me love like never before, 
'Cause lately I've been craving more, 
And it'd been a while but I still feel the same, 
Maybe I should let you go,

You know I'll fight my corner, 
And tonight I'll call ya, 
After my blood is drowning in alcohol, 
No, I just wanna hold ya

 "I think you're playing this song to mess with my emotions, Niall. That is really messed up. You shouldn't play with my feelings."

"Or maybe I just like the song."