Chapter 13: Mystery Girl Is Revealed

Chapter 13:

"You said we would meet her today!" I insisted while poking Louis irritably. He had a bored expression on his face as I pestered him about his mystery girl. 

Yes, we finally got out of him that it was indeed a girl. Now Breanna, Francine, and I were trying to get to meet her. We just wanted to know who was making Louis blush just from reading a little text message. I gushed at how cute it was. 

"No I didn't!" Louis argued. 

"Did!"

"Did not!"

"Did!"

"Did not!"

Niall had invited everyone over to his flat as a little get together since all of us haven't been spending so much time together recently. Plus, I never got to meet Liam's girlfriend, Charley.

"Why are you keeping her a secret Louis? It's not a big deal and it's not like we're going to tell the whole entire world about your little...relationship." I pestered. Louis had one hard shell and he was extremely stubborn. 

"B-Because I don't want to."

"Your excuses are lame."

"HARREH!" Louis cried. "She's making fun of my excuses!" Harry rushed over with a confused expression on his face. He had a beer in one hand while the other held an iPhone with a pink case around it. 

"What?" Harry asked. 

Louis pretended to sob. "Cassy called my excuses lame!"

"Because they are." Harry rolled his eyes and took a sip of his beer. 

"Why do you have a pink iPhone case?" I questioned. Harry was confused, then looked down at his hand. 

"I-"

"WHERE'S MY PHONE?" Francine yelled. "I SWEAR WHOEVER TOOK MY FUC-"

"I have it, babe." Harry said and put his hands on her shoulders. She relaxed, then snatched the phone from him. 

"Phone stealer." She stuck her tongue out at him. Harry rolled his eyes and kissed her on the lips. It was quick and sweet. 

There was a loud knock on the door and I rushed to open it. Almost everyone was here except for Liam and Charley of course. I eagerly opened the door to see Liam holding a girl's hand. 

She was tall, taller than I was. I was short so a lot of people were taller than me. Her brown hair was extremely straight, making me wonder if she even used a straightner or anything. Her eyes were pretty and by far her best features. They were blue, but you could see little green specs in them. 

Not fair. She was gorgeous. 

Why did every single one of their girlfriends have to be drop dead gorgeous. I felt like a potato every time I looked at one of them. 

"Hello." Charley said. "I'm Charlotte Johnson, but just call me Charley."

"I know who you are." I smirked. "Breanna and Francine told me. I'm Cassandra, but call my Cassy. Don't call me Cass cause Niall will get angry and all that shit." I introduced myself. 

Charley laughed then hooked arms with Liam to proceed into Niall's flat. 

I would really enjoy this party, I really would, but there was one thing that bugged me. Just one tiny little thing that ticked me off. 

"NIALL!" Macy screeched. There was the tiny little thing that was also known to me as 'the most irritating creature that ever walked the face of the earth.'