Chapter 31: From Dublin to Mullingar

Chapter 31:

Entry 4:

I'm released from the hospital today. Finally. I've been waiting for too long, and I swear the moment I get home, I'll throw out anything white (not literally) but the color white has officially become the enemy. Maybe worse than Macy.

Ah Macy. Now what has happened to dear Macy? Well she's out of the picture for Niall, much to...well everyone's relief. She ran off with that guy that she used to cheat on Niall. No one really cares now. She's somewhere in the Virgin Islands, though I highly doubt that she's a virgin...

Anyways.

Niall is being transferred over to the hospital in Mullingar, so his family doesn't have to stay in Dublin to visit. Yes, I stayed with Niall. I didn't go back to Mullingar just yet with my parents, who had to take Jonathan home for school. He already missed nearly five days. 

And do not get me started on this wheelchair. It's my new workout. And I never even worked out before! Sometimes I just get lazy and get one of the girls to push me- they gladly do. Charley pushes me around the hospital so quickly, I swear I get scared every time she starts to push. Breanna does the same. Francine and Lily are pretty calm when it comes to it, but they find it fun to scare the living hell out of me as well.

I have awesome friends. 

But right now, I'm sitting in the backseat of Louis's car (he offered to drive me back to Mullingar) All of Niall's bandmates and their girlfriends will be staying in Mullingar for a while, just to see if there's any improvement. After that...they'll return to London and hope for the best. Mullingar isn't their home. They haveother things to do, but they made promises to come by at least once a month, depending if Niall stayed in a coma for more than a month. 

Sitting in the passenger seat is Lily, who fell asleep in the first ten minutes of the car ride. Charley  is squished between Liam and I, since he isn't exactly the best driver around...

Until next time...

-Cassandra Rivera

"I swear if you swerve this car one more time, I'll throw up," Charley declared, leaning her head against Liam's broad shoulder. "seriously, stop."

"He can't stop," Lily rolled her eyes, "he's the worst driver in the world."

"Can anyone else in the car drive?" Louis snapped.

"Me," I shrugged, "but my leg isn't in the shape to drive."

"Just go to sleep," Liam told his girlfriend, "we'll be in Mullingar before you know it."

"Unless Louis keeps swerving the car, making me wake up," Charley grumbled. 

This was going to be a long ride.

***

Louis dropped me of at Niall's flat here in Mullingar since I was still not exactly ready to go back to my parents' home yet. Lily and Charley helped me get up there, while their boyfriends waited in the car. 

"Visit me tomorrow or something?" I asked. 

"Of course," Charley grinned, "maybe the five of us will go shopping."

"And I'll push you in the wheelchair!" Lily added.

We said our farewells and they disappeared behind the front door, leaving me alone in the flat. Yes, I was already used to it. I had lived here for a while alone anyways. 

Not much had changed. Actually, nothing had changed. Except, there was a foul odor coming from the refridgerator- probably uneaten and spoiled food.