Chapter 41: Diamonds

I will tell you when it's the last chapter. As of now, don't assume anything. 

Chapter 41:

He was gone by the time I woke up so I knew I had slept in pretty late. He left a note for me in the bathroom, stuck to the mirror saying that he had left four hours ago at eight so they could go on the London Eye together. I mean she was his cousin so I had no right to be jealous of them, but I was. I was jealous that she got to spend time with him and I couldn't. It was ungrateful, selfish, and I was hating myself for feeling this way. I never pegged myself for being the clingy girlfriend, but it was true. I had become the clingy girlfriend. 

I brushed my teeth, tied my hair up so it was out of my face, and washed my face so I was ready for the day ahead of me. Then a thought occurred to me- what was I actually going to do all day? I only had nine friends in London and five were busy doing their One Direction duties and the other four were either with their boyfriends or doing god knows what. 

I knew I shouldn't be regretting my decision to moving to London, but I was. What was my purpose here? To sit around and wait for Niall every time he came home from tour? I ought to get a job, but I had no skill in anything. I was a lost cause. I had nothing to do with my life. 

Charley had called and asked if I wanted to go shopping with her and the rest of the girls, and since I had nothing better to do with my day, I obliged and said yes. I wasn't in the mood to shop, but where there were clothing stores, there would be food stands or restaurants or something and I really wanted some food. I was tired of making my own food and having either pizza, Chinese takeout, or sandwiches all the time. 

The mall was boring for me, mostly because I wasn't interested in buying anything. Maybe I would be more interested if I hadn't left my wallet behind or if I actually had any, you know, money. Because that would help a great deal. 

"Do you think this dress makes me look skinnier or chubbier?" Breanna asked, emerging from the dressing room wearing a black dress that was skin tight and ended right at her mid thigh. "Not gonna buy it, but just thinking..."

"If you bought it, Zayn would absolutely kill you for it," Francine chuckled, "I mean damn girl, that thing is a boy magnet."

"Maybe I will buy it," Breanna shrugged, "just to see what he thinks."

"He's gonna kill ya," Charley agreed with Francine, "because that dress screams 'I'm single!' and then your boyfriend is all like 'Breanna's mine so fuck off everyone' so I wouldn't buy the dress..." 

"Fine," Breanna rolled her eyes, "I'll just go get a Santa suit or something because I'm sure Zayn wouldn't mind that."

"I think he'd prefer that over the skimpy black dress," I added.

After an hour, I was the only person without a bag in her hand. They all had at least two or more bags in their hands and I was walking around with my hands stuffed into my jeans' pockets so my hands could be somewhere. They all started to pester me about buying something for myself, but I told them I didn't want to and didn't tell them that I forgot my wallet. Knowing my good hearted friends, they'd buy something for me no matter how much I protested. I didn't want to be their charity. It wasn't like I needed anymore clothes anyway.

We ended up sitting down to eat after hitting a couple more stores and being stalked by a couple strange teenage boys. We only got rid of them after Charley gave them a piece of her mind, which was filled with a bunch of colorful words and a lot of hand motions.

And a kick to the area where the sun don't shine. 

But Charley was actually a real sweetheart on the inside. She really was. She was just a bit agressive when she saw there were underage kids stalking her and wasn't too happy about it. On the bright side, we laughed for a straight five minutes without stopping afterwards.