Thank You

Okay guys! I really just want to thank you all for reading this book, and I know a lot of you hate me because I'm ending this. I started this book way back when it was Niall's 19th birthday on September 13, 2012. Now, I'm ending it the day before Louis's birthday. I've been writing this book long enough, and I think now is the right time to let Niall and Cassandra be. 

I gave you the epilogue, and although it wasn't happy like you all wanted it to be, it was realistic. I hope you understand my decision of this. I'm very happy this book is ending, but I'm sad as well. I've been writing this for over a year, and it's still shocking to think that I'm finally ending it. Finally. 

Thank you so much for reading. I never thought I could get this to 3 million reads. In the beginning of the book, I said I was testing this out and seeing if I could actually finish a book, and here I am, finishing this book. I honestly love this book. It endured the carrot writing, and hey, still got a lotta reads. Good job book. Good job. You guys have done so much by just reading this book, voting, commenting, and pushing me to update this and now it'll finally be done. 

So say farewell to We Meet Again. It's finally over. 

AND THERE WILL BE NO SEQUEL. By the way...

But, you can check out some other books if you're bored and like my writing. Right now, I have three completed (not including this one)

-I'm Not Her - Zayn Malik 

-What Do You Mean He's My Brother?! - Harry Styles (this one's kinda bad)

-What Do You Mean We're Over?! (Sequel to What Do You Mean He's My Brother?! - Harry Styles (this one is worse than the first)

Some that are not completed yet are:

Fame - Harry Styles

The Broken Girl - Liam Payne

Summer Love - Louis Tomlinson

Between The Lines - Niall Horan (if you're an emotional person, this one MIGHT make you cry so warning you there...)

I hope you check them out, but if you don't, that's alright too. So...farewell people. I hope to hear from you. Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year! Finally will be putting up the green check mark! 

Goodbye and thank you. Gonna go cry.

-Adriana goes to run and cry in a corner loudly <3 

P.S. Dedication on this goes to @NicoleDirectioner because she wants at least a dedication from me for a Christmas gift so I thought hey, why not? So here's an early Christmas present to her. Merry Christmas hun!