twenty one

My whole life I kept contemplating my existence , it always didn't make sense to me , I was always seeking beauty with all its forms than I ended up losing the meaning why I started looking  in the first place , the only difference is that now I know where I am exactly , in this dimensional chaos of existence , I'm welling to start over with Julia.

       " hey David can you do me a favor " I said , its 6am in the morning and I came up with a plan to confess to Julia the best way I could , and that's through music , I decided to make a deal with David that if he let me use the school theater room for this evening I'll play for his daughter when ever she wanted , I was going to do that even if he refused to let me use it , he ended up accepting after that I arranged  to meet with Ian so we go get some candles and light bulbs , after he helped me set the school theater up , we ate launch together and I texted Julia telling her to meet me in the evening at the music school , I spent the rest of the day practicing the piece I'm gonna play for her .

       The theater was all dark with stray candles here and there , I led  Julia who was blind folded to the inside of the theater , I slowly removed her blind fold coming closer to her ear I whispered " open your eyes " in a gentle voice , she gasped a little and blushed , the stars on her cheeks stretched when she smiled , I smiled back telling her to take a seat at one of the theater chairs , I went on stage bowing to her she clapped than I started playing the piano , I told her with the gentlest tune how I love her , my high notes describing her smile my low notes describing my love for her , I played the best I ever could for her always for her , and as time went I moved on , that moment I forgot and forgive my mistakes , I let go of my regrets , and played hopping it would reach my beloved Julia .

           Bowing down to Julia after I finished she ran to the stage and there we hugged and kissed in that empty theater , it felt right , like every particle whispered our love as we entangled our bodies , we stayed kissing in our small infinity that's when I told her "I love you " I said with her fingers digging in my hair and my lips drawing butterfly on her neck " I love you so much " I said again hugging her she blushed and hugged me back harder " I love you too " she replied, and that's how I found what I was seeking for , my red headed woman with a grace and a smile that light up my world , my partner for life.

                           The end.