nineteen

Clouds of gray and deep blue ran across the sky of england , its been a month since I left , I sometimes call Ian to check up on him and ask about Julia , I though its better if I didn't contact her, part of me is because I'm a coward and  the other part is just waiting for her to call , after all I'm good at waiting,I have practice all mornings until 2 pm , my break consists of smoking in a local coffee shop outside in the balcony , this shop reminds me of the old days of my childhood full of flowers and tulips , Aria's favorite , looking down at people going around , I wonder about their stories , their hopes , what was it like for them to fall in love , what is their passion , to be curious about another life is considered human , to respect and value of life is one of the most beautiful virtue a Hunan can have , it is hard to live , its frightening to act up and go after your dreams , but its amazingly brave to do it anyways no matter how anxious it made me feel .

     "Tomorrow is the last day for you in England " Eric stated in the middle of our usual practice , I attended musical events , met musician that share the same passion ,and it felt empowering to sit among them all and talk about music , I learned a lot , met a lot of people , but I still long for my home in Tokyo ," I know " I replied he sighed " well since its almost the end of your trip here how about we go take a tour around " he said I nodded after a moment and we continued practicing , walking down the street of London made me feel sad and excited at the same time ,  the red phone boots , the long coats , the smell of coffee when you pass one of many shops , in a way its captivating , Eric was talking on the phone to one of the hosts we met at a musical event , I liked that guy his name is Rubin Miles he had this presence about him that made you want to talk more and it was a rare occasion for me to talk that much , getting drunk in London streets felt like a movie scene , I sighed " so do you have any place in mind you wanna go to first?" Eric said I nodded muttering that I want to visit the art museum.
      That evening time blended with itself , it went too fast and before I know it I was packing my things getting ready to go back , the morning I woke up I found a text from Julia it said "I'm waiting for you" and that made me the happiest I've ever been  , so with a resolution that I'm gonna take act the moment I go back to Julia I called a taxi to take me to the airport where I found Eric and a couple other people I didn't expect to see there all smiling at me , made me feel I won a trophy .

After chatting a bit with my new friends here my flight was announced , and it somehow felt like my heart is getting heavy to say goodbye , after boarding the flight to Tokyo  many thoughts invaded my head , I'm still in love with Julia , and putting distance between us made me fall more in love , I want to kiss her and make love with her maybe even marry her but everything would come at the right time and just as she believed in me the first time we met , I believe in her no matter how many miles are between us .

********
Author's note

"Better have questions we can't answer, than answers we can't question"