two

I've always had my doubt about everything in my life , my mom always used to sing to me a song about a boy that had a big sway in the middle of the world ,her gentle voice would bring me such joy and I'll drift into sleep with utter happiness ,and that is the exact same feeling I had when I heard the beautiful tune of the Cello , my feet went on their own accord and I sat myself next to the piano , my heart had never beaten so fast in a while it felt like I'm opening both of my arms to a raging sea and screaming "bring it on" ,and with that my fingers played I don't know for how long I was playing ,I don't even know when the person that was playing the cello stopped playing , all I know is that I said it all , my pain, my regret and grief in one way and that is through the piano .

*********

      Droplets of sweat fell down my face my fingers were sweaty too and a big smile was on my face that is until she said those first words to me " you are a masterpiece " a feminine voice from my right said ,I turned my head preparing myself to apologize for playing her piano without permission but than I saw her , she was beautiful in a sense that isn't modern too ,she had a crocked nose and a freckled face with orange hair and the sweetest color of chocolate in her eyes , most people wouldn't call her beautiful , but I think she is , she is just like her shop an old spirit with a love for music, I smiled not knowing what to say "I'm sorry for playing without permission I was really carried along " I said,  she put her lips in a scrunch like she's thinking about my apology than she said "what's your name ?"  I looked at the painting to her left than at her eyes "I'm Aris  Millor" I said " well , nice to meet you Aris  ,I'm Julia , and since you're sorry for playing my piano without permission ,how about you start working here to show how sorry you are " she said with this devilish look in her eyes I was amused to say the least she had this cheerful energy around her that made me like her presence "uhmm" I said awkwardly not knowing what to say she came close to me and put her finger on my lips as a shush gesture " I'll take that as a yes , you'll start tomorrow afternoon we'll talk about the details than , oh I'm so excited " she squealed smiling her teeth's aren't all alined but it made her more her in my opinion , I sighted seeing her joyful smile and thought why not , I  at least get to be next to a piano again , so I nodded my head and waived as a good bay .

After walking around some more it was already night time and I felt so light I didn't even need to smoke, my hands were on my pocket clenching and unclenching trying to save the feeling of the piano keys on my skin , it was like fireflies exploded on our collision , and I was a painter , I paint with music , after taking some turns around I was about to get my phone out of my jeans pocket until I had my second recall on that day , the sun was burning backs and the air was hot and thick that day in August , I hated that weather but still I needed to practice if I wanted to get to the championship or compete internationally , i
played moonlight sonata of Beethoven , my fingers went on and on the walls melted the floor too and I was in a scene of dark blue night sky with thousands of stars , I kept my eyes closed and played until I fell asleep on the chair , that day was one of the days that made me realize that I'm alive , I never gave it much thoughts back than , but now after all life showed me what it means , I sighted and continued my way to the subways , and on the last turn in front of the train station I remembered that strange girls smile , I blow out a breath and throw my cigarette package in the trash , my hands stayed clenched the whole way home.

*********
Author's note

"Nice people end up meeting nice people" that's what a friend once told me ,and I believe her.