six

Its my first time passing a cherry blossom season in Tokyo , the first stray baby pink leaves entered my bedroom and settled on my books that were displayed everywhere in my bed room  , I lost track of time while I was studying last night and ended up sleeping on the desk , I didn't move thought , I stayed there while watching the breeze make love with
the leaves turning them to shades of pink ruffling them to dance in the air , it feels nice , too nice that I didn't wanna move from my spot , captivated by the little whispers on the air , I breathed in and out repeatedly trying to memories the feeling of fresh happiness ,  "it feels good"  I whispered to the breeze.

    Everything is temporary in life , everyone already know that , but they don't actually realize that , every shred of happiness can disappear in one cold winter morning , its not easy to feel abandoned ,lied to ,betrayed, its even worse to have done something that you ultimately can't take back , life is like that somehow we don't know what we are doing but we still claim that we do , if you talk less you'll be regarded as deep , if you talk more and say it all you'll be annoying , and so talk is just talk that's what I learned , you can't possibly regard talk better than acts in my case neither worked out well.

   It started to rain slightly at the afternoon , I finished my classes and was on my way to work , I decided today I'm gonna call him , I clenched his business card in my pocket , and sighted "hey again ,Aris  " the tall guy from before was waving at me , but today he had something on his back , a guitar case "hey" I said "heading to work huh?" He said "yeah " I replied I could feel that I'm making it awkward so instead of saying nothing I did something I usually don't  " so you wanna grab a drink after I finish work ? " I said ,he was taken by surprise for a moment but than smiled and nodded , after agreeing on where and when we should meet we headed our separate ways , and I realized its been a while since I had a friend .

             The shop today was unusually crowded and most of the customers where checking out the new sound peddlers Julia got this month , they are these little boxes that change how an electric guitars sounds , I like guitars , I also tried playing them in middle school , but eventually knew that piano is more my thing , I sighted waiting for my break ,  Julia was busy chatting away with some girl band that got a big gig coming up , I listened for a while than went next to the piano , I don't like crowds I realized , "uhmm , excuse me can you help me ?" A girl that was wearing a highschool uniform said , I nodded " so I've been trying to locate a certain guitar type my brother used to have but I don't remember the name of it " she said , I nodded ," okey follow me we have a guitar set in the second floor " i said , we went through some of the guitars "actually I didn't bring you up here just for the guitars" she said looking down at her feet , I glanced at the sealing than at the guitars I waited for her to speak , I seem to do that a lot lately " I uh I'm the sister of Ian" I gave her a questioning look " oh he didn't tell u his name if course that idiot wouldn't , well uh the really tall guy with the guitar " she said , and I remembered " oh yeah I know him" I said , "well I was wondrr-" she was cut off by a really high squeal and I know that sound its Julia " there you are its already time for your break come on go I know you had that really important call to make I'll take it from here" she said with a wink , she and I both knew that she just saved me from a really awkward situation not that I don't have those a lot lately too , I sighted and nodded , I retrieved a cigarette from my jacket and headed out side for a smoke , taking off that piece of paper his name is David Dulcea, sure suits that old man I smiled a bit , it turns out he's a mentor and a teacher in a really known privet music school , well I'm gonna give it a shot , I exhaled and in that buff of smoke I knew I'm doing the right thing " hello " he said with his unusually deep voice " hi its Aris , I work at the music shop" I said " oh Aris, how have you been " he asked " good" I said , " well I already arranged a place for you , call it a musician hunch but I knew you'll call me " he said with a laugh he seemed cheerier than last time that made me some sort of happy "a place?" I asked " yeah if you're gonna compete than you better have a place to practice and a piano , and as your teacher I managed that for you " he said , I didn't want to question any further so I just agreed and asked for when we'll meet , after I hung up it was already close to my shifts end so with a sight I got back into that shop with the smell of future dreams.

************

Author's note

"Sometimes all you have to do is nothing ".