eleven

Its almost the end of cherry blossom season in Tokyo, funny thing about time that no matter how I begged and pleaded and cried for it to wait , wait for me I don't know how to move on yet , wait for me I don't know what I want to be yet , wait for me I forgot how to fall in love , wait let me learn it all again, but it never did and in a way that was a lesson for me too back then , because Julia was there , she held my hand and pushed me ahead every time I fell a part she was there for me and this Time is no difference.

     "Aris!, wake up" a feminine voice said to me and in my slumber I just groaned and turned to the other side of the sofa , next thing I know I was right at the floor , Julia was fuming  " now listen Aris , today Is a big day and I need a favor " she said her face was red , made her freckles stand out , I rubbed my eyes "you didn't have to pull me of the sofa that way " I said  she turned even redder and started to stomp her feet at the floor it was kinda cute how embarrassed and awkward she was acting so I smiled and patted her head " there there , I'll do whatever favor you want just let me wash up okey " I said gently that earned me a smile , I like this side of Julia she can be remarkably mature and a great listener , yet at the same time she can act like a little girl wanting a hug and I think I'm in love with both sides of that woman  .

    After washing up and having breakfast I took her hand and sat her down at the table in the balcony , even I was a bit shocked at my behavior , either way it doesn't matter to me as long as she smiles at me , setting down at the table it made me feel like our roles have been switched overnight we both know that something happened, but we show it in different manners , I playfully tapped her head smiling at her " so what's the favor "I said , she played with her fingers drawing circles at the glass table , I guess that's a habit of hers " i-uh okey listen I already in listed our names in the coming up festival to celebrate spring , its in the classical music cathedral , now we're gonna be a duo I play the cello and you the piano , its not a competition or anything its just for fun and a lot of important people in the music world would be there and even David helped me get our names in so please don't say no" she took a big breath after she finished speaking , without thinking about it twice I nodded , her eyes grow larger "really!?" She screamed I nodded again "really , really " I said , the best thing that happened to me that morning is seeing Julia that happy , and again love is doing strange things to both of us , after agreeing on starting to practice we  decided we are going to play schuman e Schubert  (see the video on top) , the show would be next week so we have only a week to master that piece , it had been a long time since I was this motivated and determined to do my ultimate best because in a way this time I'm not playing just to feed my passion or to express my emotions , I'm playing for Julia and that's more than enough reason to be the best pianist I could ever be .

         There is three days left for the big day , I'm out with Ian again on a Wednesday afternoon , this time we decided to buy coffee and smoke cigarettes at the beach , its a busy week day and I'm absolutely exhausted , keeping up with studying and practice made me forget to eat sometimes and that earned me a scolding and a home cooked meal from Julia , that girl changes her mood faster than the weather but I wouldn't have her any other way, as I sat there with Ian looking at the reflection of the city lights on the surface of the sea it made me dream , made me feel like I could do anything and be anyone as I jocked around with Ian talking and smoking and at times just enjoying the moments at one point Ian started playing his guitar I was back at one of my childhood memories , just in a night like this except there was no sea but a big field of beautiful sunflowers , I was with Aria eating roasted corn and drinking soda , she pointed at the stars and with sparkling eyes she said "look Aris someday I'll be on one of those " , I rubbed my eyes and concentrated on the present moment , because and for the first time I quite like the present.

**********
Author's note

" a river cannot drink from its own water and a tree cannot eat from its own fruits , and we shall not live for ourselves but for one another "

                                        .koala dude.