{ 14 }

{ 14 }

Kwon Group of Companies, 2:57 PM

“As you can see in this chart, the chain of hotels of Kwon Group of Companies always stay on top as Asia’s–” Jiyong took another glance at his watch. He looked at the presentation in front of him, irritated. Damn, I’ve got 3 minutes to get to Yuri Mall. And unless I can teleport, there’s no way I could do that.

He was worrying that Park Sandara will have a bad impression of him. He doesn’t quite understand himself– again. These days, ever since Park Sandara came to his life, there had been a lot of things which he doesn’t understand about himself. Even though that girl practically made him wait for two hours in the frigging café, he just let it go after one text message from her. One text message. It only took one text message from her to crash Kwon Jiyong’s unforgiving streak. Damn Kwon, you’re becoming a pushover.

He suddenly stood up, earning the looks of everyone in the conference room. “We’ve gone overtime. I still have another appointment, so let’s continue tomorrow.” He commanded and all of them just bowed to him as he left the room.

He half-ran to his office, afraid that some employees might see him, and he just grabbed his keys before riding the elevator. He instantly stepped on the gas as soon as he rode his car since he knows that it was already 2:59 PM.

The traffic was bad and he took that chance to send a message to Dara, in case she was there already.

To: Park Sandara

I’m coming already.

When the stoplight turned green, Jiyong drove almost close to the limit just to get to the Yuri Mall. He chose the place because it was the closest mall to KGC but still, no place is close when the traffic’s being a bitch.

As he parked his car, he noticed that there was one unread message. He took his phone and saw that it was from Dara.

From: Park Sandara

It’s okay ^O^ I’ll wait for you!~~ ^__^

Unknowingly, a smile crept on his lips upon reading the message. Dara was a breath of fresh air. No one texts him with those weird emojis other than his sister Yuri, but Yuri seldom texts since whenever she has free time, she goes where Jiyong is.

He was about to enter the café when he heard a voice call out his name. “Omo, Jiyong oppa!”

He turned his head and saw his younger sister, Kwon Yuri, walking towards him with lots of shopping bag in her bodyguard’s hand. Yuri hugged him. “Oppa, I thought you’re at office today? I was just about to go there.”

Jiyong smiled uncomfortably. “I’ve got an appointment, Yul.”

Yuri’s eyes squinted. “Hmmm, appointment? At a mall?” She chuckled. “I bet it’s a girl, oppa.”

“Yah, Kwon Yuri!”

Yuri only laughed at him. “Seriously, oppa, chill!” She turned her head to her bodyguard, Choi Minho. “Minho-yah, can you just wait for me in the car? I’m going with my oppa for a bit.” After that, Yuri entwined her arm with Jiyong and they went straight to the café as Minho hopelessly stared at the younger Kwon.