{ 28 }

{ 28 }

God, Dara don’t be nervous, don’t be nervous... She inwardly chanted to herself as the elevator continued travelling upward. Jeez, Dara, it’s Jiyong, okay?! She sternly reminded herself.

Jiyong let out a chuckle as he noticed Dara’s nervousness. He slung his arm over her shoulder and brought his lips close to her ear to tease her more. “Hey, babe, I won’t do anything you don’t want me to,” he whispered, his lips brushing against her skin.

She felt the nerve endings of her body awoke with his actions. His sexy and seductive voice coupled with the way his lips brushes against hers... OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHY DOES THIS FUCKING ELEVATOR DOESN’T STOP?!

“Babe, this is a private elevator for the owner of the penthouse unit. I have it all to myself.” He told her when he noticed her stiffness, silent laughter etched in his eyes.

Dara felt herself hyperventilate. Jiyong and her had gotten intimate a few times in the past– And saying ‘a few times’ is just the understatement of the century. Yet, she feels quite different now since they haven’t been together for so long and to be honest, she wasn’t blind. She knows how many women fawn over her Jiyong. And he was no saint either, especially because he doesn’t remember her then. She was just afraid of not living up to whatever he might have experienced with those girls over the past five years.

Truthfully, the two of them haven’t done it in the past. They kiss and touch and cuddle, but never did Jiyong try to get past that, to the point that Dara doubted herself that she might not be enough for him. Once, she remembered, he was almost dry humping her and he suddenly stopped. He apologized numerous times and he hadn’t contacted her for almost two days. When she asked him why, he said that he feels ashamed to have done that to her.

She was always the one who loses control around him. She always wanted to get more and more of him, but he refuses. When she brought that up in an argument, Jiyong’s words were forever etched in her mind: “Dara, I don’t want to. Not yet. Not now. I want to do make love with you when you already have my name and you’re ready to bear our child, and babe, it would be nice and slow and not just some ravage, hungry sex to appease our lust.”

Well, most of the time it frustrated her, especially when Jiyong always looks so yum whenever, wherever, but it actually raised her respect for him. Of course, the two of them had gotten close to breaking it but Mr. Self-control always saves the day, much to Dara’s dismay.

She felt a tugging in her arms and saw that the elevator doors already opened. There was only one door, and she could only wonder how much money it cost to buy the penthouse unit. When they entered his place, her eyes widened. The wide space in front of her was fantastic. She felt amazed at the massive wealth displayed before her. The living room houses a pristine white sofa with throw pillows and a glass table on the center. There was an expensive rug and her eyes caught the sight of a mini-bar on the far left. She walked towards the glass and saw that the Seoul view was amazing.

“Do you want anything, babe?” He asked and sat comfortably on the sofa, totally used to the wealth around them. Of course, she snorted. This is Kwon Jiyong, CEO and President of Kwon Group of Companies.