{ 37 }

{ 37 }

“Jangin eoreun, jangmonim, Durami, Sanghyun, we’ll see you at Seoul soon, neh?” Jiyong told the Park family as he and Dara got ready to leave the next morning.

“Of course, Jiyong. We want to meet your family, too.” Mrs. Park lightly answered.

“Neh, neh, oppa! I want to meet your sister!” Durami added. “Gosh, she’s so pretty...” She said, her voice dreamy.

Jiyong grinned and affectionately ruffled Durami’s hair. “Don’t worry, Durami-yah, Yul’s nice. I bet you two will hit it off.”

“Jinjja, oppa?!” Durami’s eyes widened.

“Noona, can you stop being Kwon Yuri’s fangirl for a minute?!” Sanghyun interjected. He turned to face Jiyong. “Jiyong hyung, remember my words, neh? Prove yourself to Dara noona.”

“Gladly, Sanghyun.” He answered as he engaged in a bro hug with the youngest Park. Durami hugged her, as well as Mrs. Park while Mr. Park shook his hand. “I’m really sorry for the trouble, but I will leave some of my men to guard you here.” Jiyong apologized.

“Ani, Jiyong. We understand.” Mr. Park replied. “Just make sure our Sandara’s not hurt, okay?”

“Appa!” Dara whined while Jiyong just gathered her closer. “Certainly, jangin eoreun.”

Dara hugged her family for a long time before they finally parted. They waved once more to the rest of the Park family before Jiyong helped her in the chauffeured car.

“Hey babe, don’t feel too sad,” Jiyong cooed as he saw how lonely Dara looked as they got farther and farther from the Park family’s residence.

She smiled a bit. “I just can’t help it. I miss them a lot, too.”

He held her hand and smiled. “Don’t worry, we’ll see them again soon. They’ll meet eomeoni and Yul, right?” He answered, trying to cheer her up.

Knowing this, Dara look energized than before. “Yeah.”

“We’ll schedule the meeting as soon as possible, neh? In the meantime, eomeoni told me that we should have dinner at home. Yul’s ecstatic to see you again.” He replied.

Dara smiled at Jiyong. “Thank you, Jiyong-ah.” She softly said as she looked at Jiyong’s face.

His eyes and smile shone with so much love as he gathered her closer. “No, noona,” he whispered to her hair. “Thank you.”

--

The flight back to Seoul had been brief. Jiyong instructed the driver to bring them to Dara’s house, fearing for her safety under the tight scrutiny of the media people. Exactly as what Jiyong expects, there were reporters camping out in front of her apartment, waiting to catch her alone. It’s a good thing that Jiyong told the driver to park the car meters away from her house so they could observe first. The identical black cars were also great camouflage to hide the two famous figures.