{ 03 }

{ 03 }

Dara went home to her apartment. It was dark, but she didn’t even bother turning on the lights. She placed her things on the table, washed her face, changed her clothes and went to bed. She totally forgot about eating, especially now that Jiyong is occupying her mind.

Jiyong. Jiyong. How can she even start to explain what they had? Jiyong was... perfect. They were perfect. Everyone envied her. Everyone wondered how Park Sandara, who may be pretty but not exactly as sophisticated and as curvaceous as those who asked Jiyong before, managed not just to score a date but also a boyfriend. Almost everyone was awed by her, in which Jiyong and her only laughed at. None of that would have happened if it wasn’t for Park Bom.

-Flashback-

“Tadaaaaa!” Bom squealed excitedly as she put on finishing touches in Dara’s face.

Dara didn’t seem to care, though. When she opened her eyes, she only yawned, making Bom furious. “Is it done? Can I actually go now?”

Bom smacked her in the head. “Aish, really! Won’t you even check out your face in the mirror?!”

“Yah, it’s already 3:10, Park. I. Am. Late.”

Bom’s eyes widened at what she pointed out. “Omo!” She screamed. She quickly grabbed Dara’s purse and shoved her out. “Catch a cab, Dee!”

Dara only shook her head. The walk to Yuri Mall won’t even make her sweat, so why bother? Besides, she feels good. Making that jerk wait for her.

By the time she arrived at the cafe where Bom said the meeting will take place, it was already 3:30 in the afternoon. I bet that jerk’s furious, Dara concluded. She only grinned evilly as she looked around, looking for her “date.”

Only, there was one teeny-tiny detail which Bom forgot to tell her. Dara looked around in panic. Who the hell in these guys is my blind date?! She quickly reached her purse to ask Bom when she remembered that her phone isn’t there. Since Bom was in too much of a hurry, all she has there are her keys. Yes, not even money!

Sullen, she hung her head low, about to leave the place when she bumped into someone. She was about to apologize but when she looked up, she had the biggest surprise of her life.

“Kwon Jiyong?! You again?!”

Kwon Jiyong looked at her with an irritated look on his face. Dara bit her lip, thinking that she might have offended him. They weren’t close, hell he probably didn’t even know her! He might think she was some creep who follows him around. “Sorry,” she muttered and was about to walk away when Kwon Jiyong grabbed her arm.

She turned to look at him questioningly but his expression gave nothing away. “Do you have anywhere to go?”

Her brows met. “Excuse me, what?”

A side of his lips upturned. “ ‘What happens once will never happen again. But what happens twice will surely happen a third time.’ ” He shrugged. “Paulo Coelho.” He then walkedtowards the exit, but when he noticed that Dara wasn’t anywhere near him, he walked back to her. “Aren’t you coming?”