Chapter 22: Eaten by One Direction?

'They're coming' Is all i could think as I crouched closer towards the wall.

"Where the heck did she go?" I hear Zayn ask, his voice starts getting closer.

"I dont know, but I want her." Niall says.

I whimper and try to muffle my sobs with my hand.

"Shhhh! Did you guys hear that???!" Louis asks and makes the others be quiet.

"No. Was it her??" Liam asks, getting slighty excited.

It gets silent after he says that so I get even more scared. I get as close as I can to the wall and try to cover every inch of my body with a blanket.

All of a sudden, the blanket is pulled off of me and I see Harry standing there with a crazy grin on his face.

"Why the prettiest ones always taste the best. I believe you're gonna be the best i've ever

tasted!" Harry says then does an evil laugh. I whimper again and the tears fall freely down my face.

Harry and Louis grab me by my wrists and pull me into the middle of a circle made by bloodthirsty One Direction members. I scream right as they begin tearing at my skin.

--------------------------------------

"Alison! Baby, Wake up! What's wrong?!" Niall yells in my ear and I jolt out of the horrible nightmare. I look around to see Niall, shirtless, in boxers, and looking consumed with worry.

"What's going on!???" Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis all burst into my room, only in boxers and holding golf clubs.

A few seconds later, Shaley, Alle, and Summer run into the room, wearing short shorts and tank tops, holding lamps.

"Why'd you scream??!" They yell.

"Umm.. Bad dream?" I offer and they laugh.

"What was it about?" Niall asks.

"You guys were about to eat me.."

"What have you been watching???" They ask me.

"No idea. But you guys promise not to eat me, right?" I say.

"Dang it. She's on to us!" Zayn jokes.

"Whatever. Everybody out so I can get dressed."

Everybody but Niall leaves. He kisses me then says,"You scared the padoodles out of me!"

"I'm sorry. It's not like I planned to be eaten by y'all in my dream." I say.

"I know. You just really scared me. I guess I'll leave so we can get dressed," He says then behind to walk out the door.

"Cool Spongebob boxers!" I yell to him.

"You know it!" He winks then leaves me alone to get ready.

I take a pair of jean shorts,a white flowly top, a bra, and underwear out of my dresser. I grab my phone off the charger and walk into my bathroom. I unlock my phone and press play on my You Dirty Pig! playlist (Janoskians reference, if you got that, you're cool :3 ) and Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings comes on. I strip out of my clothes and throw them into the hamper then turn on the hot water and climb in. After my shower and shaving, I get dressed then blow dry my hair. I don't feel like straightening my curly hair so I just leave it be and apply some foundation and a little mascara. I turn off my music and head downstairs after putting on a pair of sandals.

I walk into the kitchen to see everybody but Shaley and Summer sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal.

"Hey guys. Sorry for waking y'all up with my nightmare," I say with a sad smile as I begin making myself a bowl of cereal.