Chapter 7

Third person.

It was now Thursday and Rynn has been acting very strange lately. I over heard Keith say that Rynn doesn't really talk about her feelings. She pushes them aside. Alpha Ashton still has Jamie looked up. And from what I've heard Jamie is in a straight jacket. Yet again I haven't seen him it's all gossip. Turns out that Paula is Chris's mate. And even though they just got together Paula is pregnant. Though it's still early to find out what gender the baby will be. Her parents are giving Chris a hard time. Chris and Paula planned on getting a small two story house. They said the layout will have the kitchen, living room with a tv, and master bed and bath down stairs. The. Up stairs will be two more bed rooms with a connected bath then one more bathroom at the end of the hall. Everyone is really happy for them. They've already picked out baby names. If it's a boy then Jonathan Caine Richmond and for a girl Samantha rose Richmond. The name Jonathan comes from her dads name and the middle name is Chris bother. For the girl it Samantha comes from Chris's mom and rose is Paula's favorite flower.
It looks like Ashton and Rynn are making their relationship official. She has marked him which apparently means she took a huge step in life. Rynn looks badass on always has her head held high. There has been numerous sitings of rogues around the border and Ashton has us install landscape cameras. And wires to be on the safe side. He doesn't like pushing us to stay up all night. He wants us to reserve our energy for when the time of fighting starts. I'm one of Ashton's secret spies. There's about twenty of us. We are able to leave the pack a travel to various locations to receive information. And the twenty of us aren't allowed to have mates, but we aren't sad we're quit very happy because we would never want to endanger our loved ones from our jobs. Our main priority is to protect the pack and our luna. But were pretty sure she could take down alpha Ashton with one paw behind her back. She might be small but damn is she strong.
Training has gotten intense. Just because we haven't had an actual training in a long time. In the town we live in there in a local gym for only members of the pack. It is super expensive so humans can't get in. The only reason no humans are allowed is because we some times shift to our wolves. At this moment me and a few others are getting on a plane to go to California for an insider who knows different rogue packs. Alright wish us luck!

Ashton pov
I had a few of my spies leave for California for an insiders information about rogues. Jamie still won't talk. Today I found Rynn almost beat Jamie to death. Luckily Chris and I got down there in time before she killed him. After I was able to pull her off him her eyes with blood red she shifted right there and ran out. I'm currently chasing after her and boy she is fast. She swiftly dodged fallen trees, jumped over rocks, and glided in the air. Her small grey wolf was able to do so much. It made me wonder how she survived being a rogue. When I snapped back to reality I lost site of her. I quickened my pace and tried mind linking her no luck. So I stuck my nose in the air and followed her trail. Her trail led me to the packs cemetery and right ten I knew where she was. Still in wolf form she was laying down in between her mother and Caine's grave. I heard faint whimpering coming from her wolf.
"Rynn? Is this where you've been disappearing to?" I asked through the mind link. "Please talk to me. You've been acting strangely and not the Rynn I know. I know you've been hurting from Caine's death it's better to talk then to keep it inside."
"I-i-it's all my fa-ult that c-Caine is dead." She started to whine. I tried to get her to look at me so I rubbed my snout on her neck.
"Sweet heart it's not your fault. I have a feeling Jamie has....was planning something against us. Ever since we combine our packs he started to hate me. Even though we were best friends when we were little once I shifted before him I could tell something was wrong. We've been video recording him for some time now. Trust me Jamie is not the same guy as he once was. I want you to talk to me about how your feeling. Your my mate I will always protect, love and be with you." She now was shifting back to her human form. Usually if I walked in on her naked she would scream and I would see her sexy little ass run off. Rynn is now sitting in front of me in the most beautiful outfit ever. Not shielding herself, not screaming she just sat there smiling at my wolf and then threw her arms around me and hugged my neck.
"Thank you Ashton. I've never had someone like you beside Keith in my life. It's hard for me to put all my trust in someone. I feel like it was my fault because I was the only one with him. And I didn't smell Jamie's scent anywhere. I was a rogue for crying out loud and were suppose to have the best scent tracker. That's why I feel as if it's my fault. He told me so many stories about my mom. He said I even looked a lot alike her. He said he was proud to call me his sister." Now she was screaming into my wolfs neck. "Then Jamie just had to kill him. I wanted to torture him Ashton. I want him to feel the pain that Charlie, Chris and I feel. I want him to die ASHTON by me I want to kill him with my hands. My wolf every time she hears someone say his name she and I both want to rip his throat out. We want to see a pool of his blood his body burning" I had no idea that she was building up so much hate towards Jamie. I soon felt her muscles relax and knew she passed out. I managed to get Rynn on my back and swiftly got back to the alphas house. Luckily Keith was the only one there. I mind link him to have a blanket ready to put over Rynn and a pair of basket ball shorts for me. Once back Keith picked Rynn up with the blanket. You must be wonder why I'm ok with him seeing Rynn naked. Well first off he's Ryder's brother, second he's Charlie's mate and third he is gay. So it's totally fine if he sees her naked. The only time that will affect me if some other male sees her naked. Ryder is fine Chris is fine Keith is fine and Charlie is fine. Anyone else there would be a problem. I shifted changed and Keith let me pick Rynn up. He opened door for me. I laid her in my bed got one of my shirts for her put it on and even went to get her freaking pig. As I got a quick shower and boxers and went to her side finally falling to sleep.

Sorry I didn't update. My creative mind went blank plus some drama, but I will try and not let that get in the way anymore.