Chapter 19

Chris pov
So Ry wanted to have a family bonding time. Saying we need time for our connect to get stronger. Don't tell Paula, but I'm kinda happy. The babies are making me super tired. Well I guess that's what happens when you have a baby... Babies. Being a parent is hard work. I've been taking on extra events. You see I own an event company. So I give the employer a list of different locations to hoist their specific events. I've done weddings, birthday parties for the rich and famous, fashion shows and charity events.

So I'm in the passenger seat Charlie is in the back and Ry is driving. Were in the range rover so we put the off road tires on. Currently Charlie, and I are trying to get where we're camping out of Ry, but she's just giving us little details. About six hours later were at a dirt parking area. Where I see more cars parked. Then we see a couple change put their clothes in the camping bags and shift. That's weird. I looked around then saw a sign that read in wolf translation, 'shift your wolf will take you where you will be camping. This place is not meant to be seen by humans, so if you human hikers lay low until they pass on then continue on.' I heard a snapping noise behind me noticing it was Rynn's grey wolf. I looked at Charlie he showed confusion just like I did. Rynn just turned towards the entrance of the forest so we could change and shift. Charlie and I picked our bags up and took off after Ry.

The surroundings were so peaceful. Almost untouched by humans. Humans have this touch that harms the outside world. My wolf enjoyed the feeling of the moist dirt under his paws. Charlie's wolf was prancing with each step. Ry started to slow when we got closer to a waterfall. Noticing Ry and this other small wolf looking at each other .it did a growl then Ry did a warning growl then the small wolf turned its head to a cave walk way. Ry went behind a tree and shifted. She came back out with hiking boots, shorts, and a sports bra. Charlie and I did the same only we had our hiking boots on and a pair of basket ball shorts. The entrance of the cave you had to bend your body different ways. Places to put your feet to climb up. It took Charlie and I much longer then Ry. She was swift. All those years being a rogue must of helped her move a lot quicker. 'Would you guy move your asses. Your missing this.' Ry said with so much excitement in her voice. When we finally made it out of that maze I was beyond amazed. There was this beautiful canopy at the top a huge waterfall that flowed to a huge spring. Tents scattered around wolves running and playing. It was breath taking.

Charlie pov
By the look on Chris face I think we were thinking the same thing. This place must be heaven for werewolves. I didn't even notice Ry walking off she must have saw someone she knew. Chris and I took this chance to explore. Also to set up a place for the tents. We found a spot that said reserved for Rynn and two friends. Interesting.

After got done setting ours and Rynn's tent up we both picked up on this familiar scent. So we let our noses lead the way. There was this tree patch that had different fruits on it. Someone offered a slice to both Chris and myself. Biting into this fruit was amazing. I don't know how to describe this awesome thing. The person said that whatever food that you were thinking about at that moment of biting into it then the taste will be of that specific type of food.

"What was you food thought Charlie? Chris asked. "Mine was medium rare juicy steak." By this time he was holding his cheeks saying hmmmm.
"Mine was a meal of Keith famous chicken Alfredo." Saying this made me think of how much Keith would enjoy this place. I wonder why we couldn't bring all of the crew with us? Then my wolf got alert and made me and Chris sharply turn around to see him.

Ry pov
My wolf started to take me to a little hut. I turned to see my brothers pitching the tent and went off to explore. There was someone outside the hut wearing one of those evil looking suits. I couldn't smell his scent. If he was a rogue or part of a pack. I guess this place masks that smell. The scary dude opened the hut door and allowed me in. If you've seen Harry Potter it's like one of those small building that turn in something bigger. I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped to the floor. This place was beautiful fit for a king. Or in my case a queen. I was so interested in all of the decor until someone cleared their throat. I turned around to see a somewhat look alike of me, but a male, older, probably late forties, 6 foot something, well built, I could tell he was pure royalty. He was leaning up against the post of the hut thingy. I was giving him a full on overview and I'm pretty sure he was doing the same thing to me. When my guys locked on his I was embraced into a hug bear hug. I was to shocked for words. I don't know anything about this stranger, but the feeling of his warmth was something that I was missing my whole life. It wasn't the warmth of the mate, but the feeling of a parent. That's when it dawned on me is he my father. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist. Cause that the only place I could reach on him.

"Are you my father?" I asked. He did only a slight nod of the head. I didn't realize I was crying until he came to wipe the tears off my face. He started to explain everything to me about before I was born till after. (A/N: I don't know if I gave Rys father a name so it will be Robert.)

Robert pov
My little girl finally walked into my life I've been waiting for this day for a very long time. I may not sound like a big bad rogue king, but trust me I will murder an entire pack just for fun. I will also threaten people and so on. Anyways when I'm not being big bad scary man I'm super kind to my family. My rogue pack is like an extended family, but if someone's slips up I will poor hell into their life forever.

"Ry is it ok if I call you that?" I asked her. She did a slight nod. "Your mother before she met me was mated to Xavier. They had your four half brothers. One day she went on a run in wolf form of course. She didn't notice she was off the territory, but she didn't care she just loved the feeling of the wind and the sun on her. I attacked her because my wolf was drawn to her. We both said mate at the same time." I paused to see if Ry was still paying attention. All her focus was on me. "I loved her so much Rynn it pained me to see her go. She had called Xavier saying she would be visiting an old friend for a few days. On short notice. I spent those few days with her. Getting to know her even though I felt like I knew her from long ago. The last night we made love multiple times. She was so beautiful. You have her eyes did you know that? Anyways I knew why she had to go she already had a family. But was close by and I've always been close by. The only time I wasn't was when you were taken. I sent my pack out to find you, but you vanished. Finally getting a call from a stranger I found you, but you weren't ready to know me yet. I've wanted to tell you so much and explain everything that's happened. I want us to form a family bond." She was crying a little by now. "There is one thing I'm the rogue king and you and my daughter. Your an alpha daughter turned Rogue."

The end just kidding it'll take time to right the next chapter.