Chapter 6

(I try to make the chapters short to get to the point. Cause sometimes when I read different stories they just drag on.)

Jordan pov
Jamie is falling under my spell. He's been doing everything that I ask him. He is a perfect little puppet. God I can't wait until Chase gets here! I miss him so much. He better be happy that I'm controlling his brothers best friend. It's a lot of work trying to control an alpha. You see I'm a witch. And Chase is Ashton's younger brother. He wants to destroy the Lunar Shadow pack. I'm not sure why but I don't care. As long as I get to kill Ryan Rycer whatever her name is Richmond. Chase is roaming the states to find warriors. Apparently whenever I get an update from him he's told me there's a lot of rogues that want revenge when Rynn defeated them. So chase is kinda like my mate since he is a werewolf and I'm a witch it's kind of complicated. It goes like this once we have sex I'll have kids and there won't be that bond anymore. If I have a female she'll stay with me. And if it's a male then Chase will raise the baby on his own. Yet if the female was a werewolf she would be taken with Chase and if I have a male that turns out to be a wizard then he stays with me. Ok I'm tired of explaining. Jamie will come over soon with more information about the border patrols. Ashton has no clue his best friend is linking information out into the open. Oh well.

Rynn pov
The pack finally did one of those big ceremony things to welcome me into the pack. Ashton marked me so we can at least communicate with each other. I've gotten very close to the triplets. Jamie has been pushing me away for some reason. Strange right?

Me and Caine went for a run in wolf form cause he felt like he has been left out a lot. So this was our day. He wanted to make up for not being able to be the big brother he always wanted to be. Before we left I saw Jamie leaving and started to talk to him but he ignored everything I was saying. I grabbed his arm and he pushed me to the ground. Luckily only Caine saw the event and promises to keep it from the others especially Ashton.

Caine wanted to show me a place that he likes to go to and thinks. We were only going to stay there for of few days. My wolf and his wolf talked about it for days now. He said mom brought p him there when he was upset because mom was having another kid. I learned that Caine really hated me before I was born. And everything changed when our father was about to throw my baby body across the room. Caine luckily caught me in time and Chris and Charlie were attacking our father. On our run we shared different stories about random stuff. Caine started to slow down meaning we were almost there. We had our change of clothes to change behind a tree. I brought running shorts and a sports bra. Caine brought basketball shorts. So we had the same thing on our mind clothes wise. He told me to clothe my eyes until he was ready. Once he said open. My eyes flung open to come face to face with an amazing site. The was a pool that was connected to the waterfall. He took me up to a ledge and he had a neat setup inside for us. He got s'more equipment sleeping bags. Fishing stuff and other type of camping supplies.

"Caine you know this really reminds me when I would run away from father and the foster homes. It's not a bad thing"
"We looked every where for you Rynn. But he covered both tracks. When mom died 'he' lost is. Kept saying it was your fault. Then one day he just took you."
"I had a feeling someone was searching for me. You know when I shifted at nine I murder him"
"You did? Wow your a badass. I love you Rynn I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you from him."
"I love you too Caine. Alright no more about talking about him. Time to start a fire and get those s'mores cooked!"
"Do you know have to fish?"
"I'm not good at it"
"I'll teach you tomorrow Rynn. That's something I'll be able to teach you. Like a big brother should." He smiled brightly at me. He brought his camera. And we started to take random pictures of each other and set the timer for 10 secs to do more pictures of us together.
"Caine stop I'm full" I started laughing as he tried to stuff a marshmallow down my throat. Before we went to sleep he told me stories about mom and how I looked like her. He really made smile and cry in joy that night.

The next day Caine taught me to fish he said he had to get more bait so he went back to the waterfall den. He was taking a little to long and I finally caught a huge fish. I was on my way back when the smell of blood hit my nose. I dropped the fish and ran to find the blood. I stopped when I saw Caine's lifeless body in front of me. I normally don't scream when I see dead bodies but he's my brother.
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" tears were streaming down my face. I looked up and saw Jamie holding a sliver blade that was cover in blood. I mine linked Ashton. And told him everything. Him and Charlie, Chris, Keith, Ryder, Cassidy, Paula and a few warriors showed up in big SUVs. I saw red when Jamie started to laugh and Caine's dead body. The next thing I know Ashton was trying to hold me back and Charlie and Chris were crying extremely had. The warriors cuffed Jamie and took him to the jail stalls. Keith was trying to comfort Charlie and Paula was doing the same to Chris.

Ashton's pov.
Seeing Rynn how she was. Broke my heart. One of my closet friends is dead. I knew I had to be strong for Rynn. I mind linked the warriors to take Jamie away. We always keep body bags in the SUVs just in case. So I told the rest of the warriors to get Caine's body and take him to the funeral home. Keith got Charlie in his car and Ryder help Paula get Chris in a car. I drove my car and Cassidy was trying to calm Rynn down. I know the next few days will feel super long. We got to the alphas house. I announced different orders to the guards, then head to the pack house to call for an emergency pack meeting.

Once all were in the great hall I explained to everyone what happened this morning. And to start prepping for the viewing and funeral. When I returned back to the house I found Ryder with his head in hands. Cassidy started to walk down the stairs.
"How is Rynn?"
"She needs you."
I walked up to Rynn's room and heard thrashing and yelling coming from both Charlie and Chris's rooms. I didn't even knock on her door. I saw her she was in a corner of her room. Mumbling something.
"Sweetie lets get you to bed."
"It's my fault. My father was right everything is my fault" she was muttering in her knees. I picked her up and placed her on her bed. When she finally laid down I was able to put my arm over her and bring her back to my chest. "I only bring pain and death. Why do you stay? Why am I even here?" I knew she was letting her father get to her again. But I started to hum something my grandmother hummed to me wheat my brother died. I felt her body relax and knew she fell asleep.
"I love you baby girl from the bottom of my heart" with that I laid next to her until I fell asleep.

Ryder pov.
We had the funeral a few day after Caine was murdered. He was like my own brother. I am at a lost to even describe what Chris and Charlie are going through. Since they were triplets they shared a different type of bond. Rynn hasn't eaten anything for a few days. Charlie and Chris have been with her a lot more. Cassidy and Paula help Rynn get ready for the funeral. She locked herself in her room when it was time for the viewing. Keith was able to convince her to go to the funeral. Cassidy and Paula came down first. In their black dresses and black heels. Then Ashton came down. Charlie was the next person down then Chris and finally Keith with Rynn. She was wearing a black knee high elbowed sleeved lace dress with a gold locket and black heels. We all headed in a big limo to the church.
Finally we were at the cemetery and Caine was to be next to their mom. Everyone went back to the pack house for food and to be social. Keith, Paula, Cassidy, Ashton and myself were near the limo waiting on Chris Charlie and Rynn.
And of course to top off the day it started to rain. It's perfect for when someone dies. Note a lot of sarcasm.