Chapter 9

Jamie finally told us who told him to kill Caine. He was acting all innocent, but I being the smart ex-rogue knew it was all an act. I attacked him when he punched Keith. I ripped his arm off before Charlie could do anything. Keith is my best friend. I'm going to protect him even if his mate is a little slow and my brother. So I was dragged out by Ryder cause Ashton ordered him to. A doctor bandaged Jamie up. We tired to hunt down Jordan but her scent was gone. She must of ran. I asked old rogue friends to help they owe me favors. But no luck at all.
A few days later.
It's finally the day and night of homecoming. Girls are rushing to get their hair and makeup done guys are still asleep. Girls are perfecting their outfits. Guys are just waking up girls are doing selfies. Guys and showering. That's what Cass told me what the humans do to prepare. What werewolves do is totally different all the girls make sure no one has the same dress or shoes as they do. They pick out the guys attire well that's what humans do too.
Anyways Cass, Paula, and I went homecoming shopping a few days ago. The school is allowing Paula to come. One thing is she the presidents niece. So he pulled a few strings to allow her to come. Paula is going to wear a black cotton mid knee and elbowed sleeved dress, with black wedges and simple gold earring, light makeup and loose curls framing her face. Cassidy is going to wear a fiery red mid thigh strapless dress with a silver blinded out belt with silver blinded pumps for her accessories it's silver dangling earrings and a silver chocker thingy she's putting her hair up into a messy sexy pun and makeup is smokey red it's different I know but it suits her. For me I'm wearing a little shorter dress it's white long loose sleeved to wrists snug by my abdomen and down it an upper mid thigh basically really short no neck less pearl stud earrings, nudish dark makeup and super wavy hair, shoes nude shimmery pumps.
Keith got dress the guys. Chris hade black dress pants, dress gold shoes, white long sleeve button down shirt and a gold tie. Ryder all black red belt with silver studs. Cass made the belt. And the same shade as Cass dress on his tie. He also had silver stud earrings. No clue. Ashton had on cream dress pants a nude pair of dress boots creamish to white button down long sleeve and shimmer nude bow tie. (All Pinterest based). Keith did a great job with the guys. So Charlie set up a place for pictures. There were a ton of them. Selfies, group, singles, couples, funny, serious, etc.
The school goes all out for homecoming and prom according to Cassidy and Paula. After all the picture taking and Keith finally stopped crying and muttering on how beautiful we all look. And then Charlie whispering in my ear 'you look just like mom,' smiling and trying to calm Keith down. We all got into the limo and headed to homecoming. When we got there there were girls grinding on each other and on horny guys.. Paula went and talked to some of the dance team. Cassidy started to dance with Ryder me and Ashton went to relax for a while. All the songs that were playing we're grinding songs Ashton went up to the DJ whispered something in his ear and came back. Then all of a sudden when I look at you by Miley Cyrus came on Ashton grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the dance floor. Ashton put his hands around my waist: I put my hands on his on his shoulders and his eyes were set on me. Not once did I step on his feet. I've never slow dance so this is really shocking. The dance ended at midnight and of course the pack planned a after party. So basically it was getting drunk some members found their mates the sealed their bond. Chris and Paula left cause she didn't want the smell of smoke and alcohol getting into her system. I was talking to some people drinking the usual when there was an unfamiliar scent that hit me. I looked over at Ashton and he stiffened like seeing a ghost so did Ryder, Charlie and Keith. I mean Cassidy kinda did but she was drunk to really notice. Then another scent that I knew to well and hated hit me. I got so pissed for no reason. I saw red and went to knock her down... kill her.... do something!
My ex rogue self is getting to my angry side so when I don't like something I get extremely pissed. So I've fought wolves that didn't do anything to me, but they've harmed another. Heck I've attacked humans o bad they wind up in the hospital but never kill. Cause if a werewolf killed a human then they would be murdered as well.
Anyways as I attacked Jordan in wolf form I didn't even notice another person next to her. She was clawing and whining cursing and kicking. She wasn't putting up a real fight.
"LET.... HER....GO!" Someone with great authority announced. I ignored it like I always do. Then I felt cold clammy hands on my wolfs' body. Suddenly they clenched and I was soon put into agonizing pain. I soon felt myself being thrown and I was out like a light.

😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

👽IMPORTANT👽
I'm sooooo sorry guys I've been really busy. Lame excuse I know. But my senior year is making me mad and next year scares me. I'm trying hard to update and make the story great. Let me know what y'all think. Also I'm not sure if I like the title. So if anyone has a better one inform me please!!