Chapter 11

A/N: I forgot to add this to the whole sex part. Ashton marked Rynn and Rynn marked Ashton. The mark instead of being on their necks it's on their wrist to the palm. And it's this weird black grey and white tribal marking. Back to the story.

Paula pov.
Chris and I were happily living together in my dream home. We planned a BBQ with my parents and his brother and sister. It would have been the whole crew, but Ryder planned a special date with Cassie, Ashton was doing alpha stuff and Keith was with his mom learning about doctor stuff. Apparently he wants to join into the pack doctors. Who knew. Anyways my stomach is about to explode I never knew having twins would make me this big. When we found out I was pregnant that was when it marked me and Chris being mates. You see everyone can tell you different logics. In this world you can become mates through anything. Getting pregnant can mean you mated with that person. There's also the destined ones and the special ones also the not so special. Meaning some mates reject one another. And instead of fighting for the other. Then the rejecter will never find happiness. If he or she does then it's fake. Confusing I know.
I'm wearing a grey and light orange chevron knee length dress that comes to my elbow with brown boots. Mom told me she was coming in lightish darkish jeans a cream mid elbow shirt brown boots and a fall scarf. Both of us love fashion. She's designs clothes and I want to be look the fashion police and what not to wear. My babies are going to be the best looking babies in the world.
Back to the BBQ it's November 5 and my dad decided to come early so he can make is seasoned grilled corn. It's soooo good! Chris made burgers my mom just came and is making the baked beans. Charlie got Keith to make bake potatoes and sweet potatoes with brown sugar. Soon Rynn came with different BBQ sauces. I'm pretty sure Cassie dress her cause she looked super cute! She had on a long sleeve shirt that says 'I only date super heroes' on the front, black jeans, red high tops, and a red beanie. As were enjoying the food my wolf starts to whimper. And then of course I find out why she is whimpering. Ing
"Chris, sweetie my water just broke." I say as calmly as I can.
"In a minute..... Wait? What?" He shoots up. Literally barking out commands to my parents and his siblings. Rynn came over and smacked him in the head.
"Paula I'll help you to your car." Rynn says gesturing me to Chris's Nissan Altima 2013. I look back to see a flu ing Chris looking at Rynn. "Chris before you start anything Paula is going into labor. I suggest instead of a fight you drive her to the hospital. Paula's mom already called the pack hospital. So they are ready for her. Here are the keys. Charlie and I will follow after you." She was so calm just like a Luna should be.

Chris pov
In the hospital labor room or whatever it's called. I kept saying sweet nothings into Paula's ear. As she screamed, "I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT ME FUCKING PREGNANT! THIS IS THE WORST PAIN EVER! IF WE DECIDE ON HAVING MY KIDS YOUR CARRYING THEM FOR FIVE MONTHS AND GIVING BIRTH TO THEM!" For she wolves it's only five months for a pregnancy. Paula isn't that strong but right now it feels like my hand is about to fall off. I just let her scream. 'Okay Paula your going to have to push harder we got your baby girl out without a problem, but is seems like the boy turned so it's going to get tougher.' The doctor looked at me with a worried look. Finally they got the boy but they took him away. Paula started to get possessive and scream. I followed my baby boy to the next room. The doctor turned to me and said 'I'm sorry you son will have lung problems and joint problems for the rest of his life. He somehow was turned and his joints started to form the way he was bended.'
I walked out back to Paula and told her what's happened she started crying. They soon handed me our sweet little girl Emily I kissed her hand the gave her to Paula. It was a site to see. I started to tear up. A nurse came up behind me and handed me my son Emmett he was wrapped in a green blanket that had some type of medical term on it.
Some of the nurses started to gossip about my son. And with them being half breeds. Meaning one parent human and one wolf then they don't shift or have all the qualities a full breed has. I used my super hearing and heard all of it. I handed my son to Paula who was now asking for our family to come in now. I asked the nurses who were gossiping about my son to leave. Before they reached to door Rynn was right there fuming. Why? I do t know.
"How dare you talk about my nephew like that. He is the NEPHEW OF YOUR LUNA! SHOW HIM RESPECT." As she talked she grabbed one of the nurses by their collars and picked them up high. You could tell her wolf was surfacing. I guess I let my mind link wall to her down. And she probably heard everything. Then the nurse spat in Rynn's face and said, 'At least I'm not siblings to a murderer and traitor.' Good thing Rynn dragged her outside with me following dragging the other two nurses that were disrespecting us. She shifted on the spot and did a protective stance before the hospital. Ashton soon ran up to me a asked what was going on.
"Hey Ashton before you freak out. Paula went into labor the girl was first her name is Emily. Then the boys joints got twisted so he is now autistic. The nurses you see that are about to be killed started gossiping about him saying, 'there's never been an autistic werewolf. Let's just kill it now. To put it out of its misery.' I guess I let my mind link wall with Rynn down and she was fuming. And now were here." By the end on my statement Ashton was shifted and joining Rynn. They looked at each other, nodded then attacked. All except one of them. Some of the warriors came and took that one away. I guess Rynn is going to show her who's boss. I was the first to get back to my love and children. Paula and Cassie and also Paula's mother was talking about outfits. Keith was looking up healthy home made baby food recipes. Charlie, Ryder and Paula's father started to talk about what team of different sports the kids are going to root for. I was standing there taking it all in. My phone went off
A- I'm taking Rynn home. There has been an unfamiliar scent in the area. Were going to go and check it out.
R-I'll come later to meet the new additions. Sorry I freaked out earlier.
C- alright cool call me if something happens. Rynn don't even worry I was close to doing the same thing you did. I'm glad you did it though and took over the situation like you did or else Paula and the kids would of seen. And I didn't want the kids to see that cause knowing me I would of made it a blood bash right there in that room.
R- always glad to help. Tell Paula We said congrats. Also give both the kids our love. <3