Chapter 24

Ashton pov
Ryan finally came home. But there isn't a home anymore. It's torn apart it's a war zone now. My pack has gone and there's a few of us left. After receiving a viral video on that night I realized that Ryan could,d be leaving me. The moon goddess choose her to be her warrior. Ryan is the daughter of a rogue king and I've found out that Daniel the youngest sibling of Jamie, Charlie, Chris, Caine, and Ryan is mated with the moon goddess. im beyond speechless. Those creatures have been arriving and we battled them all. Humans know about werewolves now shocking really.

When I caught Ryan's wolf I rushed out and saw her about to attack one of the packs members. Catching her before big damage happened she broke down in tears. When she calmed down a bit I told her we needed to talk.

After talking she told me every thing that's happened in the last few months. About her dad, Jamie, her meeting with the moon goddess and Daniel. We took a lot of time training and even Ryan was able to get in contact wth her father. I know the rule kill all rogues but I can't they were her to help. Apparently they have been working on special weapons to defeat the creatures. Ryan has gotten stronger.

Just a few days ago Daniel came with a few wolves to fight with us in this battle. He told us about how the moon goddess is pregnant and how Ryan will have to be with her soon. I found out Ryan was pregnant with twin boys. So while the packs are fighting the creatures, the moon goddess and Ryan will be in the goddess castle. That's protected.

It's finically the day of the battle I kissed Ryan and her belly good bye and told my sons to protect their mother. What I didn't know was Ryan will be protecting all of us.

7 years later
"Daddy!!!! Tyler keeps hitting me" I hear Dylan complain.
"Boys you need to calm down everyone will be her soon." I say walking into the family room. "Go to the door and wait for the doorbell. They should be arriving soon."
"Okay" they say in union.

Your probably wondering what's going on. It's been 7 years since the war between the creatures and us. Ryan had the twins 20 minutes before the battle begun and the goddess had her baby girl a day later. Ryan came down in a white beam looking monster. But it was from the heavens. There was a lot of blood sweat and tears that day. Especially for me. Ryan floated down to me and hugged me and kissed me. She didn't speak but handed me two bundles. She gave both of them a kiss and each a neck less then she gave me a neck less as well. Then before I could realize what was happening she started to disappear. Some how I knew everything would be alright.

We and when I say we I mean all the packs started the burning and clean up of the distraction that rogues became an official pack and the king was the grandfather of the twins. So he moved his pack closer to mine. Everyone came pack Cassie Ryder their kid Chris Keith Paula her kids Jamie Charlie even Daniel and his kid. It took about 2 years for everything to be somewhat back to normal.

Today is the anniversary of that day. There was going to be a party. First Paula and Chris's along with their kids showed up. Cassie and Ryder were next. Robert the twins grandfather after. Then Charlie and Keith brought Jamie with them. Daniel with his baby girl was last. We all went into the back yard and the kids got into the bathing suits. We all just watched and talked the guys cooked. I noticed that Cassie was outside. So I was going to look for her and found her looking at a photo of her Paula and Ryan and the beach one day she was slightly crying and whispered to herself. 'I wonder if well ever go back to the beach Ryan?'

The door bell rang out and we both turned shocked. I thought everyone was here already. Cassie and I just looked at each other and waited. The bell sounded out again. Tyler and Dylan rushed to the door making it open.

"Mommy!" They shouted. I ran to the door and saw her. The girl of my dreams. The name that I will never forget. What my wolf was doing leaps for.....

..................."Ryan."