Chapther 14

Jamie pov
I can't believe I killed Caine. My own brother. I can't believe I let that bitch control me like that. I am or now I was an alpha. My father told me all that happened. I learned that Rynn's real father is the rogue king and a lot sweeter guy then you would think a rogue would be. Which is very strange. I knew I would never be welcomed on the Lunar Shadow pack lands. I'm pretty sure Rynn wants me dead and my brothers want me gone. I think that's what I going to do for awhile. I'll get away maybe go to another state or even country. I'm going to tell my father tomorrow and hopefully get permission from the rogue king.
I'm now on my way to New York to get away and make a new life. When I come back I don't know what's going to happen or even how long I'll be gone. See y'all later I guess.

Ashton pov
There hasn't been any sort of rogues attacking. Although they've been sited on the outskirts of town. And I've been getting reports from neighboring packs. Telling me that they also have soon rogues but they haven't attacked. I finished the rest of my pack paper work. So I locked up the office and headed the direction of Rynn. I found her playing with a few of the pups that came by. They were outside drawing with chalk. She was out lining the little ones. Then letting them draw different designs to fit their personalities. Keith soon came out with little lunches and drinks. After we got the first parent phone call asking where their child was. I decided take the kids back to their homes. Once I got all the little ones in the van that we have for some reason. I turn and saw a little girl hanging onto Rynn's leg. I noticed that this little girl was one of the orphans the pack has. Her mother died from child birth and her father started to blame the baby. One day Mandy one of the omegas saw the father hanging the baby upside down. Mandy's motherly instincts kicked in and saved the baby before the father dropped it. We banished the father and Mandy started to raise the small baby as her own. Her own son found his mate and went back to her home. He comes a few times a year. I thing Mandy named the baby Claire.
"Claire it's time to go home." I said in a calm voice.
"Actually Ashton I called Mandy to see of it was alright if Claire stayed here for the night. Mandy said yes."
"Ok as you wish babe. I'm going to take the rest of the kids back to their homes."

Rynn pov
"Alright Claire let clean up out here and then we can head inside. Do you want to pick outa movie? There is a lot. And before you ask we have all the disney movies. I'll ask Keith to make yummy dinner to you have any suggestions. Or do you want to make dinner?"
"How about you, keiph nd me make dinner for everyone. Then everyone can watch a movie together!" Her cute little voice said.
I texted Keith.
R- hey Claire the girl who was drawing off to the side today is here for the night. I was wondering if you can help us make dinner.
K- yea sure Ill be down in a few.
R-also Claire wants the dinner to be for everyone. Then after watch a disney movie. Can you tell the crew.
K- of course I will.
"No Ry your doing it wrong. You need to stir it this way." Currently we are making dinner and when I say we i mean everyone, but me cause I am a horrible cook. Claire made me banned from the kitchen. When I tried to argue Keith said "Ry just go select different disney movies and get the you know what ready." He gave me a wink at the end. I was really excited about that part cause that's probably the only thing I can make. Ashton mind linked me 'ry dinner is ready I made a plate for you' I replied back 'thanks ash.'
After we ate dinner I gave Claire a quick bath and put her in an old tshirt I had. We headed downstairs to the media room. She picked out Mary Poppins as we were watching it the chocolate fondue was ready. There was milk, white and my favorite dark chocolate. There was different types of treats to dip in the fondue. After everyone had their fill and the movie was over I notice Charlie asleep and Keith with a tear dripping down his face. He was always so emotional with disney movies. Claire was snuggled into me so I nudged Ashton he got up picked Claire up and took her to my room. I tucked her in then headed to Ashton's room. We fell asleep together and I went into a dreamless sleep.