Chapter 11

Unknown pov
I've been currently running the border of the Shadow Lunar pack (sorry if that's wrong. I forgot what the packs actually name was.) they don't know who Rynn really is. She's not an alpha daughter (plot twist?). She is, but she's not my daughter. She is her mothers daughter but not mine. That might sound cruel, but her mother isn't..... scratch that wasn't my true mate. Savannah (their mom) was running and ran off the border. She met the alpha of the strongest rogue pack in all of America. Rynn has rogue blood in her. And she wasn't the cause of her mothers death. In fact a nurse at the hospital injected wolfs bane after she gave birth to Rynn. I didn't go crazy. I thought that if she was raised like a normal werewolf she would turn into a traitor, but in the end I became the traitor. When I took Rynn away somewhere along that line I met my true mate she told me if I didn't abuse Rynn she would of rejected me. She hated Rynn and my fathers love that I once had for her disappeared just to please my mate. Who ended up sleeping around with other men. Rynn thought she killed me. And I did let her think that but I ran away from her. I left her when she was so young. She didn't deserve the abuse I gave her. I felt guilty, ashamed, depressed, and a true crowd. I let my own pride get in the way of having a relationship with Rynn.
When I left I was able to join Rynn's father actual rogue pack. He told me he was searching for his daughter. I turned into one of the best fighters for him. Since I was an alpha I had alpha blood in me and I healed faster so he then turned me into a spy. The Shadow Lunar pack thinks Chase, Ashton's brother, is the actual alpha of the rogue back that is a false fact. Chase is a collector which means he goes and finds fresh rogues to join the main rogue pack. Some don't survive a year or two with the training that we do but the few who do become strong.
If you thing rogues don't have hearts, then your absolutely wrong. Even the alpha of the rogue pack is a big softy. He told Chase to find his daughter in that process Chase had found ihis mate, a witch. He knew of a pack in the area and made Jamie, my son, kill Caine my other son. When I found out the news about everything. I told my alpha and he was beyond pissed. He ordered Chase to bring Jamie to me and then go deal with Chase and his mate after. Chase thought he was going to be upgraded, but what really happened is he was down graded to omega him and his mate. Jamie was sent to a medical center cause he had some type of tracker hacker bug poison in his blood (hunger games).
When Jamie was completely recovered, he was returned to me I'm still trying to get him to come out of his new room at the rogues pack house. Poor kid was tricked and cheated with. It makes me wonder what it's like now without Jamie being the full alpha since he went crazy Ashton became the full alpha. Which personally I think is better because Jamie would freak out with a simple test. It was truly strange. I know for a fact when everything becomes clear. The main characters that are apart of this story will have a hard time accepting Jamie back into their lives.
Anyways back to reality. I am currently running the border like I stated. I made sure I didn't cross over the packs line at anytime as I ran. I've been hiding out in the neighboring town. So every once in awhile I would scope this area to collect information, jotted all of it down. So it was the last day I was going to scope before I shifted I saw some wolves headed to the areas where I would sneak. I was able to cover my scent with deer piss. That's only for a short time. So this is my routine get to a place spray my clothes and body with the piss, go get information, once my wolf scent starts coming back I leave. Then come back later on. This is the end of my pov.