Chapter 17

Rynn pov
How dare he do that. Fucking Ashton sneaking sleeping pills in the potato soup all so that I didn't tear those ass hole Summers apart. Apparently when the Summers were over Ashton told them what happened and the mother of Lexi slapped Ashton for saying the truth then the father started to yell at his wife for the disrespect. He was also apologizing for the behavior. Then something with the guards getting involved so now the Summers are going to stay with the fathers family up north for awhile.

Cassie brought Claire back with this cute pixie cut hairstyle. Claire was blushing as the guys were commenting on how cute she looked. I decided to drop Claire of at Paula's parents house cause they were going to watch Paula's twins and Claire. While the rest of us went Christmas shopping. So Ashton and I in the range rover, Charlie and Keith rode together in the Jeep Wrangler, Cassie and Ryder rode together in the Nissan Xtera and then Chris and Paula showed up in the BMW X5. You could say when we all rolled up everyone walking around turned and stopped to stare. I went with Keith to rue21 to search for guy apparel and the girls apparel. Cassie and Paula went off to forever 21 to look for their own clothes that they're going to say that one of them bought it for the other. Chris went with Ashton to Macy's to look at some of the kids clothes and baby clothes. Then Ryder and Charlie headed towards bath and body works. We basically planned who was going where in the mall. Keith and I hunted for guys and some girl clothes. Cassie and Paula went more for the female clothing. Chris and Ashton are surprising really good at picking out baby and kids clothes. Then for Ryder and Charlie their noses are super good so they went for the scents of lotions, perfumes, and colones.

While shopping I could feel someone's eyes on me, when I would look to see who it was that feeling was gone. It was super weird. Finally making different trips to the cars we were about done. I decide to go into gap and pick up some outfits for Claire. Then the girls went to Victoria secret to get bras, things, lingerie and bathing suits. I have a feeling everyone's going to have a great Christmas. So when we go home the Christmas lighter were being hung instead of the lights being different colors they were white. There were white deer, candy canes, snow flakes. Then out of no where it started to snow. Everyone started to wrap all the presents and set them around the huge tree that was in the lobby of the alpha house. When Paula's mom brought Claire back all you could here around the house was 'this tree is soooo big' Claire shouted using so much expression. I notice Paula's mom holding a big basket of presents. I can't believe I forget her name.
"What's all this?" I asked looking at the basket full of wrapped boxes.
"We decided to go Christmas shopping for you and for everyone her!" She said is a sing song tone.

Chris came and sat all the gifts in different places for Claire. Ashton had to go to the pack house to arrange some type of Christmas party. A quick kiss good bye he was off.

Cassie pov
Rynn has no clue that this Christmas Eve party is actually her engagement party. Ashton has been planning everything to the very last detail. He said it was going to be a formal fancy party so dress in formal wear for everyone. Ashton had hair and makeup artist and also stylist come and do Paula's, Rynn's, and myself looks and fashions. Paula was in this light blue gown that had silver in the top and had an opened back, silver and blue heels, hair up is a braid to a bun and makeup was a natural look. I was wearing an aqua green gown that was flowing like the sea and the top it was a darker green and studded with a shiny greens, nude heels, hair to the side curled and a darkish light makeup look. Now Rynn she was wearing a gorgeous white Greek goddess looking gown with a slit running up her right leg. She was wearing these rhinestone white pumps, dark brown shadow look, and her hair was fluffed perfectly. I could tell the guys picked out the colors cause my favorite color is green, Paula light blue and Rynn white. There was a knock at the door and when Paula opened it revealed a handsome looking Keith.
"Ladies your chariot awaits." Once he stepped aside there was a sparkling white hummer limo. And guess what else. It was snowing. So now were now on our way to the packs event hall that didn't even look like one it was amazing. When we were inside the stairs leading down to the gathering area was carpeted in red and the railing had white lights wrapped around. There were white and red roses everywhere. There was a buffet of different foods and even a desert table. The were waiters serving wines and different cheeses. There was even classical band playing. There was an announcement made for our arrival. Everyone clapped for our entrance. Then we were handed masks by three guys. We put them on the realized this Christmas Eve party was also a masquerade party. Wow Ashton surly outdid himself. Then we were escorted out to the dance floor when my hand touched the mysterious mans hand I was shocked to realize it was Ryder so that means Chris and Ashton were dancing with Paula and Ry.

We've been dancing for some time now. Then the lead singer said for everyone to step to the side of the dance floor because the alpha wanted to say something. When Ashton walked out to the middle of the floor he took off his mask. I guess he scanned the crown for Ry and motioned her to join him.

"I would first like to thank everyone who helped put on this wonderful event this Christmas Eve. Without all of you this would never happened. Then for everyone who has welcomed my beautiful mate Rynn into the community. I'm so thankful for all my loyal pack members. My friends have become my family. There is something about tonight that's different then the rest." Ashton turned facing Rynn and continued. "Rynn you make me made and frustrated. Your the first person to ignore my commands and orders. I want to protect you, but turns out your protecting me. Your a true luna and I would ask you," he got down on one knee "would you do me the honors of making me the happiest man alive?" With that he pulled out a little red bow with a shiny stone inside. I looked to see Rynn's face. No doubt she was crying. Which she was. She did a slight nod and Ashton slid the ring on her finger and stood up to hug her.