Chapter 20

Jamie pov

You could say I'm nervous, but honestly I'm beyond scared. Who knows how long Robert would be able to distract Rynn.

I saw Chris and Charlie backs facing me. Taking a deep breath I walked closer until I was a foot away. Slowly they both turned around at the same time. And my breath hitches.

Their eyes filled with shock, disappointment, angry and a small hint of happiness. I was waiting for them to rip me apart. Chris raised his arm closing my eyes for the impact. It never came. I was enveloped in a chest. I opened my eyes blinked a few times.
Was this really happening to me? How could Chris someone I thought hated me.

I didn't even move afraid this was a dream or another world.

"Why?" I stuttered. "Why did you hug me. After everything I've done?"

Chris was examining my face then looked at Charlie. "I hugged you because I've forgiven you your our brother. You were always the one that wouldn't hurt a fly. So I knew you were being controlled or someone put you ip to it."

"But still that doesn't mean you can forgive me." I was mad. Strange right? But I was mad that he had forgiven me after everything I did to them and the pack.

"We've been thinking. One day you'll come to your senses and when you do your going to punish yourself much more then we would have. you were always the soft one." Charlie said."even if I'm afraid of unnecessary things. You were the softy. Of all the brothers."

Currently were jumping off the waterfall in to the big pond thingy. With people swimming. Some in wolf form others in their human form.

Rynn pov

I ran out of Roberts i mean my dads hut. In to the wood of wear we came through. I ran and ran until I was ready to come back. I went to the camp site changes into. A black bikini and Jean shorts. Then went to look for my brothers. Some guys tried to flirt with me but when a growl erupted from behind them it was my new existing father. Who just wanted to make my life complicated. I don't even know how to tell Ashton that my father is the enemy.

I finally found them talking to someone I kinda recognized. When the person turned a bit my blood started to boil and my eyes were turning black. And I felt strong and powerful. I mean I always do, but right now it's unbearable.

'Can you her me?' A voice echoed in my head.
'Who are you?' I asked.
'Everyone is in danger you need to tell everyone to get out of there.' That voice boomed in my head.
'I don't understand. Danger from what?' I asked again.
'You fool get out now. Leave!' The voice demanded. It sounded like a feminine voice. Suddenly the ground started shaking and rocks and trees began to fall. Screams chorused through the groups. 'Earthquake' someone screamed. But then a sudden roar made everyone go silent. Looking around I saw people gathering their stuff up and some afraid to move.

"Rynn your glowing!?" Chris shouted.