Chapter 8

Rynn pov
It's been getting colder and it's so nice now to have a heater. My old life didn't know what it was like to have a heater. Ashton and I talk a lot more now. And I admitted that I have trust issues to solve. No one should go through having an abusive parent, running away, not having friends, being rejected from possible parents, sent to foster home to foster home not feeling any love of support. I was one of the lucky ones. I'm now able to experience all the good from what a family feels like, what it's like to have friends, what it's like to know you belong and to have someone love you unconditionally.
Chris and Paula have been doing great turns Paula is going to have a boy and girl. She looks like she is going to pop soon. She has Chris breaking his back to please her. The babies room looks adorable. It's a mountain themed room. Paula painted realistic mountains and blue skies on the walls there are pine trees and soft colors for the babies to relax.
So since I've never been to a school I don't know what school dances are especially homecoming all I do know is that the week before is filled with a lot of activities a powder puff game and then on the Saturday night there is a dance. The Monday of HoCo is jungle theme so there are people dressed in zebra, monkey, leopard, elephant, tiger, costumes some in those tan exploring outfits with the funny hat, some are dressed like fake hunters. Cassidy and myself are dress is panther print. Paula is doing virtual school but she is able to come to the HoCo and prom whatever that one is. Cassidy says it's fancier. Today since the the theme is jungle the activity is something in the gym. The soccer team is apart of this activity. It's something like monkey in the middle. That means I'm with the cheerleaders planning what we want to do with the dancers or our football buddies at the prep rally. Paula headed the captain position over to this girl named Taylor she is so nice. She is also gabby one of the cheerleaders twin sister. They look so similar except Taylor has green eyes and gabby has blue. I texted Taylor during the rally and asked if she wanted to do some sort of dance.
Cassidy had practice so Charlie picked me up. If y'all are wondering why I didn't take the truck well this car hit me on my passenger side the other day and now my baby is at the auto shop. And the story with the ninja is Ashton took it out this morning so I had to get a ride with Cass. Charlie's car is a Toyota FG Cruiser white.
"Hey Charlie thanks for picking me up today." I said closing the passenger side door.
"No problem. Oh before I forget this is from Keith he told me to tell you to be ready by 7:30 pm. Supposedly Ashton wants to take you on a date." Driving onto the main rode. When we got home at 3:50 the normal time. I went to my room started and finished my homework at a quarter before five. I jumped in the shower. Don't have time for details. Got out put black thong on and a black bra on, then went to the mirror blowed dried my hair and went to the closet. Not before texting Keith for what to wear first. But him being him he texted me first. With a ding from my phone I saw the text.
K- hey ry I know you were about to text me about what to wear so I decided to tell you what not to wear. It's going to get a little cold tonight so no dress, sandals, heels, don't curl your hair. jeans or shorts are fine boots etc with closed toe. And a cute shirt. Nothing fancy. Also water proof make up. You'll thank me for that part. Love you ry ry have fun tonight ;)
R- thanks kei! <3
Okay what to wear? I got a green long sleeve with four black buttons by the neck, black shorts, and studded black combat boots. For jewelry I did my birth stone neck less my mom got me when I was a baby. And matching small earrings. For my make up I went with a light smokey eyes and lip bomb. Grabbed my phone and sent a picture to Keith and Cass
C-you look adorable! I taught you well. They grow up so fast :'(
K-it's perfect for tonight.
R-guys do y'all know where Ashton's is taking me?
C- nope 3:)
K- not a clue :*
Then suddenly.
A- hey babe I hope your not asking Cass and Keith where I'm taking you tonight.
R- me? I would never.
C-ry look at the group contacts
I didn't understand what she meant by that but when I looked I saw it. The name that I am afraid of what punishment he is going to put me through tonight. It's Ashton.
R- god I'm stupid
A-babe you look very nice for the event I have planned tonight.
I got all warm on the inside. Whoa that doesn't happen a lot.
A- meet me down stairs in five minutes. I love you:* please hurry I want to kiss those delicious lips of yours.
I came down stairs and Ryder, Cass, Keith, and Charlie are in the tv room watching a horror movie and Cassidy jumped and Keith ran when something popped out at them.
We've been driving for about an hour and we arrived at a closed amusement park.
"Um ash why are we here are we suppose to go on a date?"
"Babe have some adventure in life. Close your eyes and imagine the theme park lights rides and smells."
"Well there's a problem I've never been to a theme or an amusement park."
"It's alright close your eyes" once my eyes were closed. Ashton said open and there infront of me was the theme park full and a live. I don't know how he pulled this off. We wend of rollover coasters, bumper cars, one of those big slids, we ate at a café there amazing! After that we did those booth games I won him two animals he won me so much more. Ànd finally we got on the Farris wheel. I've never told anyone else I'm afraid of heights. When it started going up my grib tightened on is arm.
"Ry are you afraid?"
"yes." We stopped and I started to freak a little.
"I saved the best for life. Look at the sky." What I saw was amazing. Fireworks. Then at the end there was a message.
"I'll be the work if you'll be my fire at HoCo."
"yes!"