Chapter 12

Ashton pov.
When Rynn and I got back to the pack house we were greeted with two of the best trackers and seven warriors. They were already in their wolf forms. Rynn and I changed behind some trees and the pack knows to look away for Rynn. An omega came and gave one of the warriors a bag. It contained clothes for us to shift back and change into. Shorts for the guys and a sports bra and spandex for Rynn and one of the girl trackers. We were off to find the rogue on our territory. It was able to cover most of its scent, but since our trackers are the best they are able to uncover the missing pieces of that covered scent. We neared the site the guys shifted and changed first. When Rynn and the girl tracker I think her name is Chloe went behind the trees Rynn called for me to bring the bag over. When they were done Rynn looked so sexy everything and I mean her muscles and her toned stomach were showing. She looks like a badass. I didn't pay any attention to Chloe, but with the guys howling like dogs. Wait they are dogs.
Anyways as were searching the area I look over at Ryan and she starts to shake. Scanning her body it looked like she was scared shaking. I looked at her face and her eyes were caught on something or someone.
"Rynn! Baby what's wrong what do you see?" I asked concern filled my voice.
Then her pricing scream consumed everyone. The warriors instantly went around us to protect the alpha and Luna from harm or danger. I looked the direction she was staring and saw a man that looked very similar. Like I've seen him in someone's picture. Then it hit me. That man is rynns father. I looked at Rynn.
"Kill him. Make him burn. He's a ghost. I. I. I can't handle this. It's a nightmare. Leave me alone. Stop haunting me." The words were spilling out of her mouth. By now tears were streaming out of her eyes. She turned shifted mid air and ran. I led a group to capture that bastard that harmed my beautiful mate.

Rynn pov.
I'm running super fast. Everything I see is a blur. I run into trees. I trip over rocks. Memories of my past flooded into my mind. I remember killing him. I don't understand how he is alive and here. Was what I saw a ghost? No it was cause Ashton saw him too. My wolf and I start to freak out and panic. I fell a kick in my mind and realize Ashton is trying to mind link me. I block him out. I don't even know where I am running to. The only thing I do know is I am off of the Lunar Shadow pack. My wolf won't stop.
There is a somewhat familiar scent in the air I just ignore it. I start to slow down. As something caught my eye. My pace soon turned into a walk. Then there was another snap. The birds and animals went dead quiet.
"I was wondering when you'd show up. Rynn"
"How do you know my name?"
"Sorry I haven't been back. I heard they had found you. It was said to hear Jamie was a traitor. I wish I was there at the funeral."
"Who are you?"
"You can be a very powerful word. Don't you think? You must of seen pictures of me in a younger form. Am I correct? I've been away. I left to understand the old pack traditions. I've met my mate. She's very beautiful, calm, peaceful, she shines when there is a full moon. Do you want to know who my mate? Her name is Luna the queen of all werewolves, the guardian of packs. You must think I'm special. I did too, at first. Luna has been watching over everyone and she chose you."