part 19

We headed back to the hotel to meet up with the boy's as we had been out nearly all day! I was so tired but also so happy that I had a new family and new friends, I hoped me and Louis would last a while.

   When we arrived at the hotel I ran along to Louis' room to show him what I had bought. The door was slightly open so I creeped in worried he would be asleep but he wasn't. I sat on the bed thinking that maybe he wasn't in at all, until I heard him on the phone in the bathroom.

'I love you' I heard him say, I sat there puzzled thinking of who he was speaking to but then I realized it was probably his family. I sat waiting for him to end conversation because I didn't want to interrupt him, but that was when I heard something that made my whole body go numb.

'Lucy means nothing to me' I heard him say into the phone. I tried to keep the tears in but they streamed down my face and I let out a heart wrenching sob. Louis ran into the room, his phone still in his hand, he looked down at me on the bed with tears spilling down my cheeks.

'Let me explain, p-please' he stammered close to tears.

'No Louis, I think I have heard enough.' I picked up my bags and headed to Perrie's room. By now I wasn't even trying to stop the tears, I was a wreck.

   As I walked into Perrie's room she saw my face, jumped off the bed and ran to give me a hug.

'What's up Lucy' she exclaimed as I wept into her chest.

'L-Louis' I replied between sobs

'What's happened?' she asked puzzled

'He is with somebody else Pez, I need to get out of here.'

'Oh my god, right you are coming to my flat and we will stay there until we figure out what's going on. Ok?'

I nodded as I headed for my room to grab my things, it didn't take long as I never unpacked my stuff when we got here. Fizzy wasn't in and Perrie had text Zayn to explain what was going on.

  I headed to the taxi, Perrie was already waiting. Her flat was 2 hours away, I didn't care though anything to not see Louis. I put in my head phones and blasted Beyoncé, I had 10 missed calls and 15 texts off Louis but I just ignored them all. So much for my happy ending I thought to myself.

SO EVERYONE THANKS FOR READING! Nearly at 1k reads I cant thank you all enough. I hope you enjoyed this little bit of drama, but don't worry, we are know where near done!