part 9

I woke up early the next morning, I couldn’t sleep. I was panicking so much because I wanted to make a good impression. Louis was coming at 11 and I had already woken up and it was only 7:00am. I checked my phone; I had a new text off Mia. So you decided to go public? I wonder how long that will last? I ignored it; I didn’t feel in the mood for arguing.

   I jumped in the shower, threw on my favourite jeans and my favourite t- shirt then ran down stairs to get breakfast. I didn’t fancy much so I just skipped the food and had a cup of tea. Out of nowhere the doorbell rang. It was only 10:00; Louis shouldn’t be arriving for another hour. I opened the door although I was confused on who it would be. Standing there in front of me was a delivery guy; he had a box of chocolates in one hand and roses in the other.

‘Miss Jones?’ he asked

‘Yes’ I replied

‘These are for you, have a good day’ he handed me the gifts and then walked back to his van. I walked into the kitchen and placed the flowers on the table. There was a card attached to the front. I tore off the envelope and read the message it said- Dear my beautiful girlfriend, I love you loads. Louis. I smiled at the gift Louis had sent. He made me feel so special yet we had only been together 1 day!

   I put the flowers in some water and the chocolates on the side. I then quickly ran upstairs, brushed my hair and put a small amount of mascara and lip gloss on and then I was ready to go. There was a knock on the door so I took one last glance in the mirror grabbed my phone and went and answered.

‘Hey’ he said sounding cheerful ‘ready to go?’ he continued.

‘Yes, I’m really looking forward to meeting your family! Oh and thanks for the gifts I really liked them.’

‘Oh I’m glad you liked them!’

    We got into his silver Bentley and headed off to his house. It was only 15 minutes away and the journey seemed to go pretty quick. We had some music on and were both singing along and laughing. I forgot about my nerves straight away! Eventually we pulled up into his drive and got out the car. The house was really big and really nice. I walked up to the white door and knocked on it. A girl answered it; she had long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes just like Louis.

‘Hey’ she said ‘I’m Charlotte but you can call me Lottie’

‘Hi’ I replied and gave her a hug

She led me into the living room where Louis family were gathered. Louis gave each person in the room a hug and introduced me to them.

‘This is Fizzy, this is Daisy, this is Phoebe, this is Doris and this is Ernie.’ Louis explained pointing to all 5 of his siblings that I hadn’t met.

‘Mum!’ Louis called ‘Lucy is here!’ he continued shouting. Louis’ mum walked in. She was really beautiful and had long brown hair.

‘Hiya!’ she said as she hugged me. ‘I’m Jay.’ She said ‘Welcome to the family.’  The whole family was staring at me and were smiling. They were all so welcoming and friendly I loved them already.

   We sat in the living room for ages talking about many things. School, how me and Louis met, hobbies, carers, and goals the list was endless. I played with Phoebe and Daisy, I helped look after Doris and Ernie and I went into Lottie’s bedroom with Fizzy and talked about boys, fashion and music. I liked them both a lot. In fact I liked the whole family. At about 5:00pm Louis suggested we went out for tea. We all agreed because everyone was starving. As I helped Jay get Doris and Ernie in the car Louis told me had a surprise for me. I was nervous the whole way there thinking about what it could be.