part 18

I was crying so much by the time Louis reached my room. Fizzy was awake and was trying to comfort me but I needed Louis. When Louis arrived I could hardly speak, the tears just kept streaming down my face and they wouldn’t stop.

‘What’s wrong?’ Louis asked as he held me in his arms

‘It’s him’ I stammered

‘Who?’ Louis asked seeming confused

‘Jack’ 1 million memories rushed back to what had happened that night. The argument, the crash and the crying. It was his fault my parents were dead.

‘What the hell is he doing here?’ Louis exclaimed becoming angry.

‘I don’t know, I told him to stay away after that night!’ The thought sent shivers down my spine just thinking about it. ‘We have to leave Louis’ I continued, 'I can’t stay here knowing he is here.'

‘Look Lucy, I have to stay here, Jack has probably left. If he is still here tomorrow I will sort him out and if he doesn’t leave you alone we can ring the police for harassment.’ Louis replied with a soothing tone to his voice.

Louis stayed for another hour and then had to leave, they had an interview tomorrow. I seemed to fall asleep straight after and so did Fizzy. Although I was scared I knew Louis would protect me no matter what and that is reason 134 why I love Louis Tomlinson.

    I awoke at 10am and Fizzy was still asleep. The boy’s interview didn’t start until 2pm so we had time to go shopping or chill at the pool. I jumped in the shower and put on my black skinny jeans with a pink floral crop top. I fixed my hair into a ballerina bun and put on mascara and pink lip gloss. Suddenly my phone beeped, it was Lottie: me and the girls are going shopping around London if you want to come xox. I really wanted to spend the day with Louis at the pool but I knew that meant possibly bumping into Jack so I decided to go with them. All my money had been transferred to the bank over here and my bank card had arrived. I had £50,000 because all of my Mum and Dad’s money came to me when they died and I had all of my savings. I took my card, phone and bag then I texted Louis to tell him we had all gone shopping and good look at his interview. I met the girls in the taxis at 11am and we headed for Oxford Street.

  When we arrived into town I was stopped many times for pictures and autographs as were the other girls. A few girls even cried when they saw me, I found it utterly surreal; I am just an ordinary girl. We headed for some lunch first and then went off shopping. Although I knew I had a lot of money I liked to stick to the basic shops I always shop in and so do the other girls. I ended up buying: 3 pairs of jeans from top shop; 6 tops, 3 skirts, 4 dresses, 3 jumpers and loads of underwear sets from new look; 4 pairs of shoes from office and loads of makeup and facial cleanser from boots.

hey guys! hope you are liking my fanfic! 500 reads thats crazy. please like, share comment and do whatever you can to get more people to read this. sorry there is such a big gap between each part i have just been so busy with school! love you all